Diplomatic Envoy to Ireland

Captain Enema

A high ranking member of the British Foreign Office is put on a civilian flight to Ireland with orders to open up communications with the Irish government regarding the recently restored provinces under the renegade USI rule.

[quote]To: Irish Government

We are sending a high ranking member of our Foreign Office to discuss the territory recently recovered from the renegade USI entity. The mixed heritage merits discussion of who should control them. The envoy will be arriving shortly via commercial flight at Dublin Airport.

-Cromwell[/quote]

[b]Dublin[/b]

British Foreign Office Envoy Thatcher steps off the plane and makes his way through customs. He is sharply dressed and carries an attache case filled with papers. His assistant carries their luggage. He presents himself and their passports to the Federal Police agents and says, "I do hope we are expected, my government sent a message in advance, my apologies if it was lost in the muddle. To borrow a phrase from an old movie, I come in peace, take me to your leader."

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1316869682' post='2807342']
[b]Dublin[/b]

British Foreign Office Envoy Thatcher steps off the plane and makes his way through customs. He is sharply dressed and carries an attache case filled with papers. His assistant carries their luggage. He presents himself and their passports to the Federal Police agents and says, "I do hope we are expected, my government sent a message in advance, my apologies if it was lost in the muddle. To borrow a phrase from an old movie, I come in peace, take me to your leader."
[/quote]

"You are expected, we'll be taking you to the meeting place now."

The agents brought the Envoy to the meeting place with the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Thatcher nods politely and follows along with his assistant. He waits for the Minister of Foreign Affairs Envoy to arrive and passes his time by having his assistant set up an easel with several covered posters on them. He also draws out a few documents from his attache case for quick ease of access as well.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1317712779' post='2815890']
Thatcher nods politely and follows along with his assistant. He waits for the Minister of Foreign Affairs Envoy to arrive and passes his time by having his assistant set up an easel with several covered posters on them. He also draws out a few documents from his attache case for quick ease of access as well.
[/quote]

The Minister arrived and greeted the Envoy. "Hello Mr. Thatcher. What brings you to Ireland?"