The End of The United States of The Islands

PresidentDavid

I have had my nation of the USI for a very long time. From what I understand, most people don't keep their first nation for this long so I am happy I got to experience this in Cyber Nations instead of

Now there is something I would like to clear up about Cochin.

[b]Cochin[/b]
[u][b]A Very Loyal Ally[/b][/u]

People have claimed that I have been hiding behind Cochin for my entire existence as the USI. I think it is a little more in depth then that. See I have a big mouth, as Centurius and Triyun know, and I will usually say what is on my mind. And in CNRP, I usually like to point out when someone does something I do not like or, as in this situation, I like to think I am stronger then I actually am. This is what gets me in trouble a lot of the time. I think I'll be like that no matter what, as long as I am a nation. So no I have not been "Hiding" behind Cochin this entire time. I have just existed this long because he has simply held up to his end of the deal and protected me this long. If he would have stopped protecting me I can promise my mouth would still have been just as big.

Now here is some more information about Cochin some of y'all might want to know. Since this conflict between Tidy Bowl Man and I has started, two people have tried to convince me to be their protectorate as long as I kicked Cochin out of his base in my nation (while several others have just asked me to kick him out). I said no simply because out of everyone who plays Cyber Nations Role-Play, I know he is 110% true to his word and, if I were near him, he would fight to the death to protect me. However those people who asked me to join their bloc and to kick him out seem to have resorted to turning against me to kick him out. I don't know why no one wants Cochin in Europe when Triyun is everywhere on planet Bob but I suppose it is no longer of my concern.

To those who tried to bribe me, all I have to say is a quote from my favorite Democratic President, "Forgive your enemies, but remember their names."

[b]CNRP[/b]

In the past 72 hours I have learned who the people are I can talk to and tell secrets, and who the people are that I can not share secrets with because they will cowardly use them against me and spread lies to other people to organize and bring me down. Some people have lost my trust, others have gained it.

I enjoy this game most of the time however there are those who extensively want to aggravate and assault others on the internet just because it is over an online connection and they know that the ones they offend can not do anything to them. Unfortunately these people have infiltrated our game of CNRP. I know various other prominent members of our game who agree with me that these people are detrimental to our community. I ask that as a community - now that I think of it we are like a large dysfunctional family - we try to at least give each other decent respect and do [b]not[/b] kick someone when they are down. Yes this is "just a game" but remember when we are in OOC mode in #cnrp or even in the forums, that is a guy or gal on the other side reading every word that you write.

[size="5"][b]But But But PD Is Just Being a Loser and Not Fighting TBM![/b][/size]

Listen, if it was just me and TBM then I would have fought. But when players decide to bandwagon on a biblical scale and form intercontinental organizations to stop my allies and myself, I do not want to RP a war that will start with me firing a bullet, and then I have 30,000 paratroopers from every nation in Europe landing on my front lawn.. y'all can see how that might be a short lived war with not much RP but more technicalities.

Also, it is cheap that people use citizens out of their soldier count to fight their enemy so they can get their buddies to go, "Yep he's killing civilians there is our IC excuse to go help!" if you want to fight a war, or if you want to take over a protectorate in conflict then use an actual military and don't use cowardly and illogical acts with civilians to have any player rolled. I know it is within the rules, but this is seriously a distasteful way of RPing unless both parties agree to the terms.

[b]Conclusion[/b]

Now, moving on to the final and most important part. My description was "farewell". Well... I lied B-) , it takes a little more then this to have me leave CNRP. I do not like some of the people in this community, but there are people here I do appreciate.

What am I going to do next? I will probably start another nation later but right now I think I am going to merge with someone and just do some internal RPs in their nation, maybe have a news paper? I am not sure yet, but I hope I can get some pretty cool RPs rolling.

That's about it. Before I finish up this I would like to mention two things. I officially dissolve the United States of The Islands. If you look in the Restoring Britain thread I took out my main characters, so TBM you can do whatever you want, unless Voodoo wants the Island - I guess now it is the Isle of Mann again huh?

Lastly, I would like to thank Triyun and everyone in #cnrp yesterday for helping me out with my nation. I am getting on track and now have five tech deals going!

Thank most of you for being such fantastic RPers, and those of you who seem to love to torment me (all one of you ^_^ ) I think you have done some decent RPs in your time, even if you are a massive troll.

Thank y'all for an amazing experience.

David O'Reilly
[b]The Republic of Texas[/b]

Edited by PresidentDavid

I have to say this is a hilarious conclusion to an otherwise funny event in the world...it had the potential to be very fun but alas I suppose. With that being said though I think this will ultimately work out in your favor PD, now you won't have such a large target on your back...With that said good luck wherever you end up next.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1316831196' post='2807097']
I have to say this is a hilarious conclusion to an otherwise funny event in the world...it had the potential to be very fun but alas I suppose. With that being said though I think this will ultimately work out in your favor PD, now you won't have such a large target on your back...With that said good luck wherever you end up next.
[/quote]

Thanks partner. Good luck with New Spain, I enjoy your posts.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1316831899' post='2807107']
Yes, cuddly enough for me to sleep while hugging you :)
[/quote]
I'm far more cuddly. Look at my national animal!

[img]http://amur-heilong.net/pho/03_species/wildlife_trade/images/image/karamanchuks_blackbear.JPG[/img]
[size="4"][i]HURP![/i][/size]

[img]http://www.cites.org/gallery/speciespics/mammal/himalayan_black_bear.jpg[/img]
[size="4"][i]DERP![/i][/size]

On that note, why did you not say anything nice about me PD? Is it because ISU is playing Texas in a week?

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1316832753' post='2807113']
Melech, when she says sleep, she means stab you in the stomach with a katana.
[/quote]
She's like Go-Go from Kill Bill. I'll let you handle the crazy woman, and I'll head back to Siberia with my mentally challenged bears.

You can use a Marscurian Siberian puppy as a pillow.

[img]http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-110921-hydro-puppy/ss-110921-hydro-puppy-02.grid-7x2.jpg[/img]
HERP!

[img]http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-110921-hydro-puppy/ss-110921-hydro-puppy-03.grid-7x2.jpg[/img]
DERP!

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1316836754' post='2807138']
You can use a Marscurian Siberian puppy as a pillow.

[img]http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-110921-hydro-puppy/ss-110921-hydro-puppy-02.grid-7x2.jpg[/img]
HERP!

[img]http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-110921-hydro-puppy/ss-110921-hydro-puppy-03.grid-7x2.jpg[/img]
DERP!
[/quote]

Y'all better not beat Texas :P:ehm:
Also, maybe some internal RP would be fun! PM me about the details