An Announcement from Deinos

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1316805101' post='2806793']
I want to freebase truth.
[/quote]

edit: Btw who are you guys currently allied to? I don't know and I'm too lazy to read through the thread.

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1316826297' post='2807029']Man does not create the holy scripture that is presented to it. We are only the mouthpiece of truth. :amen:
[/quote]

You are allied to OMFG, yes?
We're allied to Basketball Ninjas.
Both are part of PF.

All else being equal, we shall take it as a good sign and say :amen: as well. B-)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1317070554' post='2809033']
You are allied to OMFG, yes?
We're allied to Basketball Ninjas.
Both are part of PF.

All else being equal, we shall take it as a good sign and say :amen: as well. B-)
[/quote]

We're not allied to OMFG, just think that they're cool :/

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1317076982' post='2809117']
Will you send someone over to GATO?
[/quote]

[s]Will you send someone over to Deions? :<[/s]

I guess you know which forum I checked first :P

I suppose so, I'm currently doing some work on our FA department (starting to communicate with allies, yeah, I know) but I'll figure something out!

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1317080181' post='2809185']

I suppose so, I'm currently doing some work on our FA department (starting to communicate with allies, yeah, I know) but I'll figure something out!
[/quote]

Legion Big Book Page 32: You can't just sign a treaty and never talk to them again!

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1316896885' post='2807606']
:( I had hoped we held that place in your heart, but then Umbrella are awesome, so.....

You are an idiot. Not everyone who continues to have reservations about NPO is a blind hater, although seeing the way the wind as blowing I'm sure that is an accusation that will become more common. Some of us actually have very good reasons for maintaining hesitations about NPO, and recognise that the only reason that they are behaving any differently to pre-Karma is that they are not in a position to behave as they once did (which answers, of course, that oft-repeated maxim that NPO hasn't done anything for the past few years.)

But I'm sure there will be NPO members in here presently making inane comments about how every thread becomes a thread about NPO, so I won't enter into dialogue with you further on this subject. Not here, anyway.
[/quote]
And you are a !@#$ he said he has a blind, unexplained hate for NPO and the whole world knows your own paranoia for NPO so run along and let the adults talk

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317145184' post='2809702']
So how badly does Deinos hate GATO? Seems you have the membership for a decent hate.
[/quote]

I'm not quite sure I understand your last question. We may not be GATO fanboys, but I would not use the word hate when describing you guys at all. Also what Chey said.