An Announcement from Deinos

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1316817091' post='2806926']
We're a smaller multi-colored Norse themed alliance protected by OMFG. If you'd like to know more our forums are located [url="http://www.cn-aesir.com/"]here[/url]. We also recently posted a thread with a good amount of information about what we are and what we stand for [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105147"]here[/url].
[/quote]

Yeah, I just saw said thread! Clicked out of this one and was like "Oh, there's an Aesir thread! Now I can know who they are!". OMFG is cool in my opinion, so you guys have a good protector I'd say.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1316818344' post='2806943']
Your signature seems to answer that question fairly well.
[/quote]

Ah, your disdain is based on literature bias. Didn't like the Chronicles of Narnia?

Nevermind. Not worth the effort.

Edited by Garion

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1316806532' post='2806813']
Admittedly I don't know all that much about you except that you didn't like that one government announcement I made a few months ago. That wasn't very nice :(
[/quote]

I hope you'll excuse me for that one. I'd just been in a terrible car crash in which a large stick had become wedged impossibly far inside my rectum. You'll be happy to know that modern medicine helped me make a full recovery. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img][/size][/font]

So, are all these comics with sandwich themes a subtle hint to us? Because, you know, the Sandwichocry was cool - but I'm beginning to get a bit paranoid. :P

White Chocolate
The Sandwich Confederation
Minister of Smoked Salmon Club

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1316816261' post='2806918']
IAs for Valhalla, well, my initial prolonged contact with them was back in the noWedge days, and I don't think I've ever quite recovered. :P

[/quote]

So, your opinion never changed, despite the fact that noWedge was removed from power by Valhalla's governing council?

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1316814704' post='2806907']
Thoughts on Duckroll?

To echo an above question that wasn't really answered, thoughts on Mjolnir?

Of any alliance on Bob, which would be your first choice to treaty?
[/quote]

There are certain alliances in Duckroll that just don't do it for me.

I have very mixed opinions of many Mjolnir alliances. Fortunately, that's not terrible!

As Deinos' MoFA that last question seems loaded :>

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1316815032' post='2806909']
Do you have a Dino petting zoo? :wub:
[/quote]

This is a terrifying concept...

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316815057' post='2806910']
Say there's a war and your (admittedly limited number of) allies end up on different sides. They all end up getting countered/attacked. The CB isn't great but it's not bad, given Bob's standards (probably something about spying and accepting screens, it's always that). Two of your allies end up on one side while your third partner ends up on the other side (I think you got three treaty partners, right?).

Would you pick a side and stick with it, stay neutral while citing conflicting treaty obligations or pull a RIA/FOK and enter on both sides?

[/quote]

Personally speaking, staying neutral and joining both sides would not be an option. I would push for us to consider the situation (indeed, the situation would really determine our course of action) and continue from there. As a note, of our three treaties, only two are MDAP+ and the chance of them being on different sides is so miniscule that it the scenario has not and most likely will not be considered.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316817547' post='2806933']
Ilyani, Sanders, or Janova?

Choose your answer wisely, as the wrong one may be considered a valid CB.
[/quote]

Ilyani :<

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1316819680' post='2806960']
Ah, your disdain is based on literature bias. Didn't like the Chronicles of Narnia?

Nevermind. Not worth the effort.
[/quote]

I believe he is referencing your membership of XX! That could just be me though? The whole MADP [b]and[/b] MDoAP bloc thing is a terrible idea!

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1316823013' post='2806996']
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
I hope you'll excuse me for that one. I'd just been in a terrible car crash in which a large stick had become wedged impossibly far inside my rectum. You'll be happy to know that modern medicine helped me make a full recovery. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img][/size][/font]
[/quote]

I-I'm glad for your recovery?! [ooc] At this point I would link a clip from The League where Taco discovers western medicine but I am currently unable to find said clip :/ [ooc]

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1316823685' post='2807000']
So, are all these comics with sandwich themes a subtle hint to us? Because, you know, the Sandwichocry was cool - but I'm beginning to get a bit paranoid. :P

White Chocolate
The Sandwich Confederation
Minister of Smoked Salmon Club
[/quote]

Man does not create the holy scripture that is presented to it. We are only the mouthpiece of truth. :amen:

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1316824959' post='2807015']So, your opinion never changed, despite the fact that noWedge was removed from power by Valhalla's governing council?[/quote]

Having actually lived it, I do happen to be familiar with the history. :)

And no, I never said my "opinion never changed." In fact, I happen to think that Chefjoe is a more capable (and certainly more stable, heh) leader than noWedge, and I've had decent interactions with him (however infrequent). [i]What I said was[/i] that my initial experiences with Valhalla were not the most pleasant of my early CN career. So, you'll just have to excuse me if the mention of the name "Valhalla" doesn't instantly bring images of fluffy bunnies and rainbows to my mind. (Though to be fair, I think CJ would fire his PR guy if the mention of Valhalla [i]ever[/i] conjured images of fluffy bunnies and rainbows.)

[quote name='Lord Bob' timestamp='1316827457' post='2807053']
<3

Why has Jaym still not delivered my sandwich?

How much did you want for Gloin exactly?

Why is Jaym the only one who answered Bob Ilyani's question correctly?
[/quote]

Because he's dead.

500 tech.

Because I haven't had a chance to also answer his question yet. D:

Btw; Ilyani, Sanders, or Janova?: Lord Bob.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1316825212' post='2807017']
What's it like having Betto in the ranks???

also how much did you love nemesis?

I miss Gondor :(
[/quote]

Having Betto back is awesome; we missed him is his absence!
Nemesis was a great bunch of guys that Gondor was happy to consider friends.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1316826297' post='2807029']
I-I'm glad for your recovery?! [ooc] At this point I would link a clip from The League where Taco discovers western medicine but I am currently unable to find said clip :/ [ooc]

[/quote]

The words were enough. I love you.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1316815462' post='2806913']
Having served as a Sith Lord, I understand that NSO seeks the benefit of NSO.
[/quote]

As a Sith Lord, I would hope that my actions would benefit the NSO. I'm not here to $%&@ over my own alliance. That doesn't mean that we don't genuinely mean what we say, or what we do doesn't benefit others as well. I can't think of any alliance leader in the game that goes "Welp, I don't give a $%&@ about my members". This is really a silly thing to dislike.

Do you currently have a program to splice T-Rex DNA with Magister Agricolarum's to make the ultimate themed island resort and/or clone army to take over the world?

(please please please say yes)

*Edit: And, actually, what IS the relationship between NSO and Deinos, considering Cheyenne's history there?

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1316825212' post='2807017']
What's it like having Betto in the ranks???

also how much did you love nemesis?

I miss Gondor :(
[/quote]

BETTO IS AWESOME! We're thrilled to have him back.

Much love for Nemesis and for you, Amossio. I miss your sass.