Starting An Alliance!:)

[quote name='TotalDestruction' timestamp='1316736578' post='2806304']
so ive come to a stand still on what to do here. idk what alliance to join. so i decide to try and creat my own. anyone in? anyone have tips on how to do well as an alliance?
[/quote]

Join an established alliance first. Trust me, you're not ready. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Join Non Grata, and enjoy our wonderful womens and moneys.

We have a relaxed community at Non Grata, guides + academy to help you learn the game, and we are a sanctioned alliance (Which means we are one of the most powerful), we can get you in a trade ring too, among other things. /advertising

Its great though, even if my view is completely one sided. :P

Edited by AphexTwin

If you're looking, I'll throw in The Apparatus. We're an alliance that has merged with others. We've got a lot of different people with a lot of different ideas, and room for growth. I don't think you'll find a greater group than App. If you're serious or relaxed about the game, we accommodate. Drop me a PM and we'll talk a little more. If you don't want to join us, hey, that's fine. We've got a lot of friends and I'm sure we can find you a good home.

By they way, we've got coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.