Announcement from those Dark Templar people

Fort Pitt

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1316576232' post='2805065']
Nope, sorry, that's not how these threads work. These exist for bragging about how connected you are.
[/quote]

A good soul told me what happened and I think the situation was extremely amusing, well, less for DT/Mj.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1316579875' post='2805115']
it takes a lot to admit mistake and apologize, good Show DT....

but, i wonder if the raid incident didn't involve a well connected alliances like FOK!, will there be this thread ??
[/quote]

Hell no lol

if it was some other alliance DT would shout "do something about it" but because FOK has some power and use it well i might add, DT is like im so sorry.

for all the fake people out their saying hail DT and so on, get real, DT made this post so they didn't get a beat down no other reason.

Also to note, I don't care what this is about the simple fact is DT made a post saying sorry for something they did to protect themselves from a slap.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1316580350' post='2805122']
Hell no lol

if it was some other alliance DT would shout "do something about it" but because FOK has some power and use it well i might add, DT is like im so sorry.

for all the fake people out their saying hail DT and so on, get real, DT made this post so they didn't get a beat down no other reason.

Also to note, I don't care what this is about the simple fact is DT made a post saying sorry for something they did to protect themselves from a slap.
[/quote]

Yep, You're right.

Question:

Why should we care? Rogue attacks are common, accidents happen, these things are worked out every single day, why bring it out here?

Unless, FOK mandated a public apology for the actions of a random rogue.

In which case, why? What point would you have adding a completely unnecessary term that serves no purpose other than to clutter the AP forum with your nonsense?

Is it because you feel inadequate? You need a hug? You felt the need to punish an entire alliance because you felt like it?

I don't know and I don't care. Take this crap and put it somewhere else.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1316584846' post='2805167']
Question:

Why should we care? Rogue attacks are common, accidents happen, these things are worked out every single day, why bring it out here?

Unless, FOK mandated a public apology for the actions of a random rogue.

In which case, why? What point would you have adding a completely unnecessary term that serves no purpose other than to clutter the AP forum with your nonsense?

Is it because you feel inadequate? You need a hug? You felt the need to punish an entire alliance because you felt like it?

[/quote]

Question:

Why should we care? [i]Irrelevant posts [/i] are common, these things are worked out every single day, why bring it out here?

Unless, [i]your ego[/i] mandated a public [i]attack in reply to[/i] a random [i]announcement[/i].

In which case, why? What point would you have adding a completely unnecessary [i]post [/i]that serves no purpose other than to clutter the AP forum with your nonsense?

Is it because you feel inadequate? You need a hug? You felt the need to [i]call out[/i] an entire alliance because you felt like it?

Edited by EnzoCosta

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1316585688' post='2805177']
Question:

Why should we care? [i]Irrelevant posts [/i] are common, these things are worked out every single day, why bring it out here?

Unless, [i]your ego[/i] mandated a public [i]troll fest in reply to[/i] a random [i]announcement[/i].

In which case, why? What point would you have adding a completely unnecessary [i]post [/i]that serves no purpose other than to clutter the AP forum with your nonsense?

Is it because you feel inadequate? You need a hug? You felt the need to [i]call out[/i] an entire alliance because you felt like it?

[/quote]

Stop stealing my act.

Also, I would like to apologize to all those nations I raided in 2007...LOL

I'm sorry, I still just can't manage it.

Anyway, FOK what happen to you? Less Dutch more D-bag? What a pity.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1316571945' post='2805019']
I don't know what this is about, so can somebody explain the incident to this poor [i]straight[/i] and inferior person?
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1316580886' post='2805134']
GOONS has balls? :o
[/quote]
Why would a straight gentleman be commenting on our balls?