Time traveling assassin

King Timmy

I'm thinking of making an RP with a time traveling assassin who has been sent back to kill some people in order to stop future events occurring.

If anyone would want to let me RP hunting people down in their nation let me know here. You're more than welcome to RP as the authorities in your nation in attempt to stop him but he will be successful and invulnerable to any weapons until I say so.

The first one will be in my nation so you can see how it's going to happen etc.

P.S. Some of you will probably recognise him (No it won't be a T-800 :V)

Edit: I only need three more volunteers, but if more want in I can extend it.

Edited by King Timmy

Your time traveling assassin needs to hunt Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia!
This needs to take place when Saint Paul Island was a hellish ruin inhabited by a solitary generalissimo of questionable sanity.
I don’t expect Generalissimo to survive the encounter.

Edited by Generalissimo

Personally I think the best event for a time traveler to crash would be Slavorussia’s 2007 Imperial Palace Ball. . . http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=76901
That’s what I would do with a CNRP time machine.
Does anyone else have an event that you think ought to be crashed by time travelers?
We could do for a few rounds of smashing CNRP's continuity.

Edited by Generalissimo

I wouldn't be surprised if that was -caused- by time travelers and everyone involved just remembered it incorrectly. Hmm, I don't think anybody important died. Hmm. Maybe it was some random guard that was killed that would have done something in the future, only they disguised it as an attack on world leaders.

Kind of like Hans Gruber using terrorism to cover up a robbery.

Maybe it was that Erick Honecker fellow.

Edited by Vedran

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317124559' post='2809598']Ah the idea was that he would come back from the future to the current CN time line in a one way trip with lasers and personal shield to be invincible and kill anyone that gets in his way![/quote] I know but talking about the possibilities CNRP and Time Travel is irresistible!
I still like the time traveling assassin, but your idea of splicing time in CNRP has so many possibilities. . .

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1317106364' post='2809526']
I wouldn't be surprised if that was -caused- by time travelers and everyone involved just remembered it incorrectly. Hmm, I don't think anybody important died. Hmm. Maybe it was some random guard that was killed that would have done something in the future, only they disguised it as an attack on world leaders.

Kind of like Hans Gruber using terrorism to cover up a robbery.[/quote]The largest attack on leaders ever (because of thread derailment) and not a single person of importance died. You're right that's really suspicious. . . I blame time travelers! Where else would the influence of time travelers be suspect?

Edited by Generalissimo

I suppose I look for to seeing how time paradoxes are dealt with and RP'd. The most obvious, is a new future created or would we have perceived the changes all along? In reality, I hold to the latter, but I am interested to witness you're RP'd view.

Edited by Dipster

[quote name='Dipster' timestamp='1317170501' post='2809974']I suppose I look for to seeing how time paradoxes are dealt with and RP'd. The most obvious, is a new future created or would we have perceived the changes all along? In reality, I hold to the latter, but I am interested to witness you're RP'd view.[/quote] I assume rule of cool, but you would have to ask King Timmy?