VEto This!

Leet Guy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316553575' post='2804666']
I'm hoping this was a joke, because It sounds eerily similar to a quote made about a certain Polar-Pacifca treaty. Just saying.
[/quote]
Pretty much, should have gone with the :ph34r: on top, but eh, whores will have their trinkets.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1316563092' post='2804866']
Way to forget the only faction that has taken down an alliance themselves.

ALLARCHONU ACKBAR

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/MushqaedaFlag.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
Only after begging for help from SD

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1316566737' post='2804933']
[/quote]

As if you Southern Delegation members can be arsed to fight in our glorious jihad in the first place; most of you simply buy out your tickets and send your poor to fight in your place! Certainly 1 TLR member is worth 10 SD members on the field of battle so says the Prophet [color=#1C2837]Allarchonu Ackbar blessed be his name![/color]

For the thousandth time, we're not going to war. Start a war with your own alliance and stop trying to start something with ours. After all parties responsible are identified they will be dealt with in a manner of our choosing at a time of our convenience. Outsiders who attempt to damage our Box will always be dealt with, in the fullness of time. History is on our side. We will bury you.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1316571023' post='2805003']
For the thousandth time, we're not going to war. Start a war with your own alliance and stop trying to start something with ours. After all parties responsible are identified they will be dealt with in a manner of our choosing at a time of our convenience. Outsiders who attempt to damage our Box will always be dealt with, in the fullness of time. History is on our side. We will bury you.
[/quote]
lmao, source for this?

[/quote]

What the hell is this :wacko:

Outsiders who attempt to damage our Box will always be dealt with, in the fullness of time. History is on our side. We will bury you.
[/quote]

What?

But I like playing with your box. :ph34r:

[/quote]
After you identify yourself as "all the parties", make sure you leave a note so the rest of us have a clue what went on in your mind...

[/quote]

:ph34r:

I have seen this before :rolleyes:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1316566737' post='2804933']
[/quote]

I believe you are mistaken. The Southern Delegation rode our coattails, as all the factions have. Where Mushqaeda has led the way, the other factions have followed.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1316619961' post='2805316']
I believe you are mistaken. The Southern Delegation rode our coattails, as all the factions have. Where Mushqaeda has led the way, the other factions have followed.
[/quote]
I find this post funny because you are implying a bunch of poor shrooms living in caves can afford a coat with tails.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1316620237' post='2805322']
I find this post funny because you are implying a bunch of poor shrooms living in caves can afford a coat with tails.
[/quote]

We stole them off SD dead after we finished freeing their Black team slaves and "inducting" their wives into our harems.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1316620373' post='2805324']
We stole them off SD dead after we finished freeing their Black team slaves and "inducting" their wives into our harems.
[/quote]
Last I checked our tech plantations were doing just fine and our Lords were commanding the Kingdom to new glory.

The South shall ascend again!