Issuance of an Arrest Warrant and Request of Extradition

Triyun

[center][b]Dispatch from the United Federation of the East[/b][/center]

The United Federation of the East hereby issues an arrest warrant for Kei Shojitsu on suspicion of Crimes Against Humanity, Murder, Terrorism, and Money Laundering. The United Federation of the East suspects that he is currently in the Germanic Union. We request he be immediately detained and extradited. Further we request that all LKAB and Tenmu Stål AB assets be immediately seized and frozen and that UFE inspectors be allowed to investigate these assets on suspicions of being used to finance international terrorism against China.

Somewhere outside of Europe

A yawn was cut short when the news came in on the radio.

"Jeez, figured that the youngster would be the dick I thought him to be."

Kei yawned again, and grabbed his glass of whisky. He'll just relax for the rest of his life, he supposed.

The man in question was seized by the Secret Service in the Southern Nordheim area of Germanic Union, a zone known for containing a reasonable amount of his Countrymen. All known assets were confiscated and the man sent by Aircraft to Dalmatia to then be on his way to UFE. LKAB and Tenmu Staal AB's assets were about to be Nationalized, but a researching commision can go ahead and show up if they see fit to research the companies.

This action generated a widespread but peaceful protest in the traditional "Korean Quarter" and its main town, [i]Nykorjostad[/i] in Southern Nordheim, which was watched closely by the Aesir's Guard.