Protection in exchange for Tech Deals?

Maverick87

I'm currently unaligned and want to remain that way for now but need tech deals to survive. I was wondering if there are any alliances which offer protection in exchange for me selling tech to your alliance. $3,000,000/100 tech of course. I just need protection from raiders until I decide what my next move will be.

folks wearing the Aztech AA are protected by the AZTEC bloc as long as they sell tech to us and do not start aggressive wars. No forums to join, no commitment to an alliance, but protection and tech deals anyhow.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1316439762' post='2803698']
folks wearing the Aztech AA are protected by the AZTEC bloc as long as they sell tech to us and do not start aggressive wars. No forums to join, no commitment to an alliance, but protection and tech deals anyhow.
[/quote]

Cool. I've changed my AA, who should I contact about tech deals?

[quote name='ShadowForcer' timestamp='1316482731' post='2804145']
If you need to sell tech, just message me in-game. I don't offer protection but I would say I'm a pretty good business partner.
[/quote]

I appreciate the offer but I need protection until I decide on a new alliance or what my next move is.