Sign in to follow this  
Stylesjl

Buying tech, lots of tech

I need technology and recently I have been neglecting new trade partners. So I want to buy lots of tech. PM me in game if you are interested in selling and tell me your price

Thank you, from Stylesjl of Pontbridge

Hello there. I am in the market for tech again. Please PM me in game if you want to sell technology to me. All of my slots are open at this time so don't be shy

Yes, it is that time again. Send me new deals through PM if you want to sell tech to me. I have 4 open slots, first come first served. Thanks everyone :)

Some of my slots are now empty again, so if you want to sell me tech then please PM me in game

Hello again, I have 4 free slots. Anyone want to sell? PM me in game

Hello again, I now have 2 free slots again. PM me in game if you are interested.

Hi, bumping this again as I am still in the market to buy tech, more slots are free this time

Hi, I have several free slots at the moment 6 million for 100 tech, 9 million for 100 tech, don't care, lets make some deals. PM me in game please as I don't check the forum often.

Bumping this thread again to announce that I need more tech and I have an abundance of free slots. PM in game if interested.

Hello again, I need to buy more tech and my slots are now free again. Please PM me in game, same terms as before 6 million fore 100 tech or 9 million, just let me know and we can begin.

Bumping my own thread to indicate that I'm in the market for more tech purchases. PM me in game and let's make a deal!