An Announcement from TLR and NPO

Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1316630819' post='2805381']
If you think that your hypocrisy here represents a hundredth part of the distaste that TLR and many many others have for your alliance, you are sadly mistaken. You have callously wronged many and never been made to properly pay for it. At this point, it's just a toss up as to who wants your head on a pike the most as to who will get it.
[/quote]
What hypocrisy? I still don't see any. I've always allowed my membership to have different opinions. It's a core tenet of Polaris. Also blah blah blah. We are still here. After the 4,000's time you are told the end is near you sort of stop paying attention. Which is why posts like this are more silly and amusing than anything. So let me lay this out for you in my preferred format of a numbered list.

1. TLR's attempts to bait us have been pretty sad and transparent.
2. Much better alliances than TLR have tried and failed.
3. You are a silly person.

No, TIO is pretty much a crappile alliance. Everyone knows it. NPO "likes" you because NPO was only allowed to sign with crappile alliances like Legion and Invicta during the period of their blacklisting. Sad but necessary? Polar loves alliances like you too and has since before the days of the Unjust war. You're easy to manipulate in masses and too incompetent to hope for better.
[/quote]
Polaris is not allied to TIO.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316636669' post='2805439']
What hypocrisy? I still don't see any. I've always allowed my membership to have different opinions. It's a core tenet of Polaris. Also blah blah blah. We are still here. After the 4,000's time you are told the end is near you sort of stop paying attention. Which is why posts like this are more silly and amusing than anything. So let me lay this out for you in my preferred format of a numbered list.[/quote]
It's also kind of funny to watch a guy like Londo whose idea of fun is mass-raiding alliances for no reason and mass-roguing alliances for giggles rant about the wrongs of Polaris. Oh, and let's not forget the Neverending CB on TPF.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1316633413' post='2805398']
No Iamthey I don't consider you a coward of any level and you are dead on for calling my post out (as was [b]Warrior Concept[/b], hell even ole Vektor above me). Should have proofread it to make sure it contained my intent.

My apologies to my horrible explanation previous. Particularly, no I do not think Vektor, Iamthey or Charles Stuart are cowards, so for my offense to you, again apologies.
[/quote]
:mad:

I am appalled.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1316637113' post='2805446']
:mad:

I am appalled.
[/quote]

Err... Conqueror... I am full of screw ups today... :awesome:

Good lord I had to edit it again... some days I need not post... yeah yeah in before the "everyday" comments. :lol1:

Edited by Brehon

No, TIO is pretty much a crappile alliance. Everyone knows it. NPO "likes" you because NPO was only allowed to sign with crappile alliances like Legion and Invicta during the period of their blacklisting. Sad but necessary? Polar loves alliances like you too and has since before the days of the Unjust war. You're easy to manipulate in masses and too incompetent to hope for better.
[/quote]

As someone who is allied and close to TIO I think you have a misunderstanding of them. I'm sure both orders have allies that just go along with things. However with TIO they've always shown me that their treaties are not one way streets. They give just as much direction to their relationships as any of their allies.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1316633565' post='2805400']
Mael, they were right to call out my post, it was !@#$ in showing my intent. Pick a better platform to go on about.
[/quote]

Technically, I was pointing out you were both correct depending on the person that was being discussed... But no one seems to have invested time reading the ending of my post.

This tis what I said:

[quote]
Some deserve to be called cowards; others not so much, and I think both you and Brehon both realize that. Your stances are practically the same side to a singular argument in juxtaposition in which either side could be correct depending on the person whose character is being observed.
[/quote]

I think you clarified it well.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1316624759' post='2805348']
Thanks for sharing, Johnny. However I have to remind you matters of opinion are simply that: matters of opinion. It's okay to have one, but just because you say it doesn't make it true.

On a more serious note, drop by our channel and our forums and hang out with us for a while. Maybe you'll see why NPO like us. Maybe you'll like us yourselves. *shrug* It won't kill you. B-)
[/quote]

Hey man, you're the one that asked.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1316636111' post='2805427']
This post is a giant self-contradiction, it's quite impressive to behold. C&G's founding priniciple is a "shell" of what C&G believes? Okay.

ODN hasn't transformed anything except their set of allies.

Alliances are political entities and the rulers of their consituent nations who are politically-minded are perfectly right--and I would say obligated--to "bail" on an alliance if they find that the alliance's politics no longer flush with their personal politics/ideals. Are you honestly saying that once a nation joins an alliance then they are inextricably linked forever even if their is a radical shift in policy? Don't be stupid. It is intelligent and thoughtful rulers like Sal and Blacky that benefit alliances and who exercise the greatest logic in this world.

I appreciate your indictment of MK, GOONS, and Umbrella's behavior. What political repurcussions does TLR have in store? Perhaps some cancellations or downgrades. No? Then shut it.
[/quote]

Well let's see how many things are wrong with this post...

No, Sal's idea of what CnG's ideals are is a mere shell of what they really are. He started in '09, after KARMA, so he doesn't even know what we stood for.

I would disagree. ODN have become staunch allies, something that they didn't do back in the day.

That is why everyone is bashing Sal, not just TLR and NPO either. This move was by no means risky, it's a win/win for both sides. We know that, NPO knows that. Sal apparently did not know that. This was not a radical shift in policy as TLR has always stood for giving alliances second chances and so has CnG, the fact that you did not know that only shows that you and Sal do not know what you are talking about.

There will be not be another DH means there will be no more preemptive strikes on NPO. Don't pretend like you don't know how DH was announced. Also don't tell me to shut it, more people listen to what I say then what you say. You are widely regarded as ignorant.

Edited by Ventus

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316556747' post='2804721']
You aren't alone. All that has changed is the willingness of the NPO to be used, and the willingness of others to use the NPO. In a years time or so the NPO will be back to its previous pariah status and everyone will suddenly remember their myriad of past crimes. I guess that makes you a forward thinker!
[/quote]
Oh jesus, Polar has NO room to talk down to ANYONE on Bob. your alliance literally ratted out its entire coalition and to this day tries to deny it

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1316643551' post='2805495']
Oh jesus, Polar has NO room to talk down to ANYONE on Bob. your alliance literally ratted out its entire coalition and to this day tries to deny it
[/quote]

Yeah but then again according to Polar NPO has no integrity and TLR forced DH to attack NPO in the last war. For a minute there I forgot we had total and complete control over every action made by our allies, thanks for reminding me NpO!

NPO "likes" you because NPO was only allowed to sign with crappile alliances like Legion and Invicta during the period of their blacklisting. Sad but necessary? Polar loves alliances like you too and has since before the days of the Unjust war. You're easy to manipulate in masses and too incompetent to hope for better.
[/quote]

One of those is completely gone and one is downgraded. So, how exactly is manipulation involved?

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316636669' post='2805439']
1. TLR's attempts to bait us have been pretty sad and transparent.
[/quote]

Necro =/= TLR

Though your attempts to bait us have been pretty sad and clear. Especially the stuff regarding NPO. It provides us with a few good laughs though

Edited by Ventus

[quote name='Ventus' timestamp='1316643871' post='2805505']
Necro =/= TLR

Though your attempts to bait us have been pretty sad and clear. Especially the stuff regarding NPO. It provides us with a few good laughs though
[/quote]

It's almost like you guys take Polar seriously.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1316643551' post='2805495']
[/quote]
We never 'ratted out' anyone. Grub misled TOP and others and we in no way deny what happened during the Bipolar War. I never have, and if you continue to think that we deny what happened in 2010, you are simply wrong.

[quote name='Ventus' timestamp='1316643706' post='2805501']
Yeah but then again according to Polar NPO has no integrity and TLR forced DH to attack NPO in the last war. For a minute there I forgot we had total and complete control over every action made by our allies, thanks for reminding me NpO!
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but when did we ever say that TLR forced Doomhouse to attack NPO? I would love to see some proof of that. If there is none, then you are simply wrong.

[quote name='Ventus' timestamp='1316643871' post='2805505']
Necro =/= TLR

[/quote]
I don't believe we ever attempted to bait you. And no interaction we've ever had with you has ever related to Pacifica. You are simply wrong.

There's been no baiting between TLR and NpO from one side or the other. There was an incident involving traitors in both alliances and those traitors have been punished.

In my opinion, TLR and NpO relations have slightly improved because of the mess involving Necro. However, this thread is not about NpO and TLR.

As for changing the world, that's not what this treaty is all about. This is about solidifying a friendship in which optional defense benefits both alliances.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1316648238' post='2805532']
There's been no baiting between TLR and NpO from one side or the other.[/quote]
You must not read the OWF too often. I try not to either for the most part, but it's full of pretty blatant stuff. The issue you are alluding to is water under the bridge. It is interesting to see your members react like they did above though.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1316650744' post='2805566']
You must not read the OWF too often. I try not to either for the most part, but it's full of pretty blatant stuff. The issue you are alluding to is water under the bridge. It is interesting to see your members react like they did above though.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that there is animosity between our alliances. But perhaps the definition of baiting I was thinking of and your definition are quite different. I see baiting as deliberate actions taken to try to manufacture a war with someone. I call the OWF chatter between our alliances to be more of a childish pissing match. I guess you can call words of dislike and distrust "baiting." But in that case, I recall some wise person saying something about sticks and stones...