MUTUAL DEFENCE ALLIANCE TREATY

President Stunna

Looking to start a mutual defence treaty between alliances.(An Alliance of Alliances)

This is an Agreement of defence between alliances.
Only the Alliance Foreign ministers will be needed to communicate within this treaty and with perticipating alliances. (KINDA LIKE THE UN)

Please post on interest.

President Stunna
http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=473440

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.

Seriously, lay off the caps and we'll all be better for it.

[quote name='PresidentStunna' timestamp='1316283417' post='2802398']
Legit Ally. (PM'd in CN)
[/quote]
Miiiiiight wanna check his war screen.

[quote name='PresidentStunna' timestamp='1316286073' post='2802435']
My AA is a prime example. This MDP will allow all AA's to grow.
[/quote]
Go join an actual alliance. That means one with over 50 members, and at least a million NS. Your best bet is a top 20 alliance, so you know what you're talking about. Once you realize how this game functions, you'll look back on this and laugh. Since you seem to not know what you're talking about I'll go over some things quickly.

1.) An MDP is generally seen as a Bilateral Agreement between two parties. Both parties must be alliances.
2.) A Bloc (or what you're suggesting: MUTUAL DEFENCE ALLIANCE TREATY) is a multilateral organization that often serves for defense and cooperation. Also lulz.
3.) An alliance is usually regarded as an AA with at least ~20 members and one treaty. Different people will give you different requirements but those are my minimum requirements. Below that you're a micro. In your case, it's just a nation.

If you're looking for just growth and no war (which sounds nice but is actually very boring from my point) go join a neutral alliance. They can also help you out. The biggest is the Green Protection Agency.

[quote name='PresidentStunna' timestamp='1316283102' post='2802392']
My intentions are to create an agreement between alliances of protection against Raiders, War structure nations, and War Structured Alliances. [b]My intent is to allow the growth of ALLIANCES.[/b]
[/quote]
We stand at odds. My intent is the destruction of ALLIANCES so that anarchism which is true freedom rules supreme. You must be destroyed. You cannot be allowed to create such an agreement between ALLIANCES.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1316287220' post='2802448']
You should join GOD. Simply change your alliance affiliation to 'Global Order of Darkness' and you will be fully protected so you can grow your nation in peace.
[/quote]

Okay, but i will still push for this "BLOC"