Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala!

HeroofTime55

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316238781' post='2802077']
Since when does other people having fun detract from the fun you're having? Or are y'all just jealous of the ponies? :smug:
[/quote]

Apparently since ponies seem to be a huge threat to their very manliness :lol1:

I think this quote sums it up.

[quote]"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been
ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them
openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the
fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."[/quote]

-C.S. Lewis

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1316299686' post='2802617']
Good luck with this.
[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure what you are implying? Are you implying that CS Lewis is one of the greatest literary masters of the 20th century?

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1316237641' post='2802062']
You do you know UE actively provides dozens upon dozens of tech deals for the world[/quote]
[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1316179371' post='2801528']
Sorry, we tech deal with our allies. We're not about to hand over tech to alliances that will just use it against us in the next unjustified curbstomp. We're sure you understand.[/quote][quote]
Not to mention, [u]massive trading opporunities for white [/u]([b]back when it mattered[/b])[/quote]

So basically what you're saying is that they are absolutely useless to everyone but your alliance for tech deals.

Regarding their ability to offer functional trade option for white, well that's over

So basically, your point is they're useless.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1316305616' post='2802683']
So basically what you're saying is that they are absolutely useless to everyone but your alliance for tech deals.

Regarding their ability to offer functional trade option for white, well that's over

[/quote]

When "useless" is the value of new blood around here, it's no wonder that we're not getting very much of it these days.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1316313344' post='2802760']
Insider odds are 5 to 1 that Ardus tuned in for the whole 24 hours.....
[/quote]

Sadly he didn't, but he did drop by for a while, which was lovely! Remember, everypony is welcome! Only two hours left, so be sure to come visit us. ^_^

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1316305616' post='2802683']

[/quote]

They are rather useful for my alliance as well... As my needs are being met, you'll have to excuse me if I don't have much sympathy for whatever problems you think that new alliances should be useful for fixing.

Edited by memoryproblems

Ya know, I was one of those people who thought HoT was kidding when he brought this to TPF. After making some ill-thought jabs and, in retrospect, unfounded insults, I am now an adamant supporter of HoT and UE. I may not understand it, but who am I to judge? It's bringing in a new crop of rulers to Bob and that has to be applauded.

HoT, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm proud of ya :D Keep up the good work!

o/ Ponies!