A TPC DoW

King James XVIII

[center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

It seems like TPC has run into a string of bad luck. For just about every war we've planned in recent memory, whether moving fast or slow, we have lost our warring partners in the 24 hours before war. Oh well, when life gives you scrap metal you make bullets and bombs.

TPC declares war on Black to welcome them to TE, and our good friends over at the Warriors and Destructor Fleets for a good fun fight.

The stats are as follows...5 minutes before war

TPC

35 Total Nations
169,979 Total Strength
4,857 ANS
1 Nuke

3 over 7k
9 between 6-7
10 between 5-6
5 between 4-5

Black/tW/DF

67 Nations
243,774 Total Strength
3,638 ANS
8 Nukes (2 Nations)

1 over 7k
5 between 6-7
11 between 5-6
13 between 4-5

I know this will be a good fight. Enjoy your war Fark and WAPA :rolleyes: [/center]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1316149445' post='2801375']
stats are wrong, you got them from the main board and not the AA itself (where it keeps NS and ANS up to date)

<&Stelios> he Phoenix Cobras 35 32 91% 180,880 5,168 16.60
[/quote]
I always get the stats from the AA page and not the main board since it updates faster. I think that reflects the build up. But my stats are the ones I got [i]right[/i] before the first war. I was so close to the line I wasn't even ready to go at 45.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316149317' post='2801366']
Why did two of your guys attack me while they were in Defon 5?
[/quote]

one of them was just collected and the other one (me) was too dumb to notice that there was a target list, so i switch to defcon 5 to get a good ground battle odds :P

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316151205' post='2801416']
TPC has... 1 nuke? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
We did :rolleyes:

But I know right? TPC usually stockpiles nukes early and keeps them coming but not so much so far this round. In the jump for war though some found themselves in range and hey, can't say no to a nuke.

Regardless, this ain't gonna be one of those old fashioned nuclear holocaust wars.

Which is a tad sad but eh, it'll still be a good war.

[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-450px.jpg[/img]

[size="6"]Statement from the Warriors[/size][/center]

The Warriors wish to recognize these hostilities from The Phoenix Cobras and to furthermore wish The Phoenix Cobras a good fight.

Furthermore, the Warriors would like to state that we will be fighting in memory of Spitty Spat, who was the cat of one of our long-time members Dak Jak. Spitty Spat unfortunately lost his battle with cancer last Sunday. Our soldiers shall fight with his memory in their hearts.

Furthermore, we would like it known that whatever result this war may yield, the Warriors have won the most important battle, as our war flag is undoubtedly the nicest flag you will see in this topic.

o/tW
o/TPC
o/Spitty Spat

[b][i]Signed[/i][/b]
Clash, Machanidas, and Hetfield
[i]The tW Triumvirate.[/i]

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1316149026' post='2801357']
I know this will be a good fight. Enjoy your war Fark and WAPA :rolleyes: [/center]
[/quote]

Good job we declared at a strange time, a WAPA - TPC - Fark three way would've been messy.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1316149947' post='2801392']
I always get the stats from the AA page and not the main board since it updates faster. I think that reflects the build up. But my stats are the ones I got [i]right[/i] before the first war. I was so close to the line I wasn't even ready to go at 45.
[/quote]

It has a little of the build up, goodluck and have fun.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1316159808' post='2801457']
[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-450px.jpg[/img]

[size="6"]Statement from the Warriors[/size][/center]

The Warriors wish to recognize these hostilities from The Phoenix Cobras and to furthermore wish The Phoenix Cobras a good fight.

Furthermore, the Warriors would like to state that we will be fighting in memory of Spitty Spat, who was the cat of one of our long-time members Dak Jak. Spitty Spat unfortunately lost his battle with cancer last Sunday. Our soldiers shall fight with his memory in their hearts.

Furthermore, we would like it known that whatever result this war may yield, the Warriors have won the most important battle, as our war flag is undoubtedly the nicest flag you will see in this topic.

o/tW
o/TPC
o/Spitty Spat

[b][i]Signed[/i][/b]
Clash, Machanidas, and Hetfield
[i]The tW Triumvirate.[/i]
[/quote]

o/ Spitty Spat

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1316188968' post='2801592']
It has a little of the build up, goodluck and have fun.
[/quote]

Agreed. I wouldn't say this was a down-declare, but I don't think it's an up-declare either. TPC kept their NS about as low as they could til the update of the war. With the way they've gone up in NS, though, and the addition of nukes, maybe it is a down declare. Heh.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1316192058' post='2801614']
Agreed. I wouldn't say this was a down-declare, but I don't think it's an up-declare either. TPC kept their NS about as low as they could til the update of the war. With the way they've gone up in NS, though, and the addition of nukes, maybe it is a down declare. Heh.
[/quote]

No, there was no effort to keep NS as low as we could until the update of the war. We had in fact, continued to build throughout the 48 hours before the war, though it may have been at a more restrictive pace.

We don't see this as either a down-declare or up-declare and I won't spin it as such. We looked for as equal a target as we could for our first war. Obviously, our original targets would have been better but we moved on to what was the next best equal combination.

As for nukes--they will not be a factor in this war.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1316193902' post='2801622']
So is there a "No Nuke" agreement between the parties?
[/quote]
No, there is no non nuclear agreement. It's just common sense though that we won't use nukes on people who haven't and/or are incapable of using them.

Edit: o/ Spitty Spat, TPC flags are lowered in remembrance.

Edited by King James XVIII

seems our plans of keeping PS out of war are working. :ehm:

looks like a good one guys! :) have fun.

o/ all you people fighting.

edit: my keyboard doesn't spell right <_<

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1316203310' post='2801721']
seems our plans of keeping PS out of war are working. :ehm:
[/quote]

That would be a very, very bad goal for the rest of TE sooner or later :)

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1316200302' post='2801694']
No, there is no non nuclear agreement. It's just common sense though that we won't use nukes on people who haven't and/or are incapable of using them.

Edit: o/ Spitty Spat, TPC flags are lowered in remembrance.
[/quote]

I wish it was like that for our war...

Good luck TPC and have fun

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote]
TPC

35 Total Nations
169,979 Total Strength
4,857 ANS
1 Nuke

3 over 7k
9 between 6-7
10 between 5-6
5 between 4-5
[/quote]

Currently:

36 nations
187k NS
5196 ANS
17 nukes

8 above 7k (1 above 9k, 5 above 8k, 2 above 7k)
6 between 6 and 7k
6 between 5 and 6k
6 between 4 and 5k

I call bull on the stats in the OP being taken after buildup. There is no way TPC stole 20k NS worth of tech and land (and 16 nukes, while they were at it) from us. We're just not [i]that[/i] terrible.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1316259427' post='2802176']
Currently:

36 nations
187k NS
5196 ANS
17 nukes

8 above 7k (1 above 9k, 5 above 8k, 2 above 7k)
6 between 6 and 7k
6 between 5 and 6k
6 between 4 and 5k

I call bull on the stats in the OP being taken after buildup. There is no way TPC stole 20k NS worth of tech and land (and 16 nukes, while they were at it) from us. We're just not [i]that[/i] terrible.
[/quote]
The stats that I took were taken right before the first war was declared.