How long does 3 Billion last?

Andrew425

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the question in the title I'm not sure, but if you do find out let me know. Then I can multiply that by 2 and let everyone know just exactly how long Vladimir will be rouging GOD. :P

Also good luck with your war. Whoever raided you must not have been around for WAPA's raping way back when.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1316146662' post='2801320']
Raiding PPF is almost as dumb as raiding NAAC. These are just things you really expect people to know, but they don't.
[/quote]
Really? Point me to PPF's protectorate.

And i dont mean the moralist whiners who white knight for some attention whore either

Why don't you just check how much money you use in 1 day and divide 3 billion by that?

Eyeballing your nation I would say you spend ~9 million/day (low tech :( ) for full military/buying nukes whatnot. Which is 333 days. Take into account that your bills will deplete as you run outta infra/stuff I would say you could last a good 15 months without going into peacemode and rebuying to 1k infra for nuking purposes.

That's 450 nukes. A minimum of 67,500 infrastructure.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1316162629' post='2801465']
Bless you admin!!!

Good luck nuking those raiders back to the stone age on the 17th! :)
[/quote]

He has 2k tech, Doch has double his tech and chances are hes going to keep drained on nukes.

If you don't want to be raided, don't be all alone in the wasteland. Its not like this is hard or anything. Personally I think its just an excuse to go nuke rogue. Even then, the best you could hope for is to be a minor irritant of the ultra low tier of an Alliance. Just ask this guy how well his crusade against "the raiders" is going.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=76684

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1316174828' post='2801506']If you don't want to be raided [...][/quote]
Where did he say he didn't want to be raided? Genuine question, I didn't see it.

To the OP: 3 billions can last for a very long time once you hit ZI, the actual answer depends on which enemy NS ranges you want to concentrate your efforts on. It's possible that your current attackers will be the only ones after you, thus I'd say it will last more than your current wars.
Also random considerations: the 3 nations involved are quite high-end for their NS, it's funny that Doch called it a "raid" (I'd guess he was kidding), unless he meant it to be a [i]casualty[/i] raid. Opethian's choice for his military wonder is also creepy...

[size=1][[b]Edit:[/b]plural=>s][/size]

Edited by jerdge

Yeah, I think it is time to send my SDI crews to the gulags. Obviously there is a serious dereliction of duty going on....

As for calling it a raid, jerdge, that is what it is. Regardless of profit, it is still a raid. Andrew is not a rogue who struck me, I attacked him. He nuked me, and now we are nuking each other. I don't go into any raid expecting a profit really. Given my NS, if I raid a nation and they become active, it will turn into an unprofitable venture unless they simply peace out.

This has turned into a fun little adventure and Andrew and I have chatted through PMs. He is a good guy and was waiting to be raided.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316147765' post='2801333']
To answer the question in the title I'm not sure, but if you do find out let me know. Then I can multiply that by 2 and let everyone know just exactly how long Vladimir will be rouging GOD. :P
[/quote]
I think you mean 4, not 2.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1316176568' post='2801513']Opethian's choice for his military wonder is also creepy...[/quote]
Opethian used to have a problem with people spying his nukes. Of course, once he figured out who did it, it was no longer a problem.