The Unholy Tech Race

Azaghul

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1316099188' post='2800876']
You imply my outrage was feigned. This is all due in part to those treacherous Mushreich scum who have infested MK's leadership. Mushqaeda will not stand for this slight! Deceivers and idolators, the lot of them.

The Mushreich and their allies in the Southern Infidelegation (who have been using the Black Sphere as their own personal tech plantation) will suffer Allarchon's wrath. Allarchon is coming, CN, for he is the stallion that will mount the world. Fellow Mushlims, we're off to Jihad!
[/quote]
This guy is the best.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1316108173' post='2800931']
I think it's funny you're complaining about a symbol that on that banner is technically the lesser of two evils.
[/quote]

On that scale, technicalities are irrelevant. But you have a point, that whole banner is tasteless and crass. Par for the course for both of you.

[quote name='Deuterium Dawn' timestamp='1316134455' post='2801173']
that whole banner is tasteless and crass. Par for the course for both of you.
[/quote]

You do know that you don't need to come into this thread, if you get nothing more than you expect out of us. You're more than welcome to share the wealth with your various allies, who are getting all cozy in their own threads.

Although, I'm always glad to have others from all corners of the web join us in our announcements.

Edited by FlogYou

On that scale, technicalities are irrelevant. But you have a point, that whole banner is tasteless and crass. Par for the course for both of you.
[/quote]

The NpO has a lot of room to talk about tasteless, and before you even start to write a rebuttal. Why don't you go thru and see how many alliances Polar screwed over or disbanded in their time.

[/quote]

You concede that this is par for us and yet you still try to make a scene over it? Do you need a hug? :smug:

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1316142341' post='2801273']
You concede that this is par for us and yet you still try to make a scene over it? Do you need a hug? :smug:
[/quote]

For the record, I would advise against it. The Mushqaeda scum have an annoying tendency to explode when you hug them.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1316142847' post='2801276']
For the record, I would advise against it. The Mushqaeda scum have an annoying tendency to explode when you hug them.
[/quote]

I have no idea what this infidel is talking about...

[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7425/smugladen.png[/img]

Edited by tamerlane

[/quote]
The fine old gentlemen of the Kingdom agree with this good fellow. The Mushreich and TOP's Kommune are both bad sorts. The black sheep of the alliance.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1316139871' post='2801247']
The NpO has a lot of room to talk about tasteless, and before you even start to write a rebuttal. Why don't you go thru and see how many alliances Polar screwed over or disbanded in their time.
[/quote]

Bipolar, bipolar, bipolar, get some new lines already.

[quote name='Deuterium Dawn' timestamp='1316154801' post='2801440']
Bipolar, bipolar, bipolar, get some new lines already.
[/quote]

Ok not even mentioning what you did in BPW, I'll list others

Well lets see, How about disbanding the following alliances ? NAAC, the old GOONS, \M/, CIN
How about telling \M/ its either disband or be a tech farm ?
How about attacking an alliance until they are gone from CN (Freebootin Pirate Insurgency)
How about Sponge killing his allies, allies, in the UJW ?
How about the FAN war ? ([i]Yes I know it was more than just polar in that war[/i] )

Would you really like me to keep digging up dirt ?

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316121801' post='2801065']
Would be nice if some people would stop making OOC references in an IC thread. Danke.
[/quote]

Might have had a chance if the OP didn't include multiple OOC images.

That said, TOP. All. Day. When that alliance puts its mind to something they do it as well as anybody.

MK currently enjoys a slight lead in the race. We're thinking they had this planned and had a few people ready to send tech at the beginning of the race. Rascals, the whole lot of them.

We're both sending more and more offers for tech deals so it should go faster in the coming days.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316204415' post='2801735']
MK currently enjoys a slight lead in the race. We're thinking they had this planned and had a few people ready to send tech at the beginning of the race. Rascals, the whole lot of them.

We're both sending more and more offers for tech deals so it should go faster in the coming days.
[/quote]
Would you like some cheese to go with that?