The Unholy Tech Race

Azaghul

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1316063905' post='2800747']
[img]http://www.fragworld.org/frag/images/stories/jreviews/tn/tn_1539_module180__something_awful.gif_1307136961.jpg[/img]
I don't really see the issue.
[/quote]

It still has the pin in it so it is more a symbol of impotence and inactivity really. :P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1316064108' post='2800751']
I have pored through the many books we have on Planet Bob's history in our national library and have found no references to such an event. What ever could you be referring to?
[/quote]
We have killed hundreds of millions of soldiers, Pacificans and others. Maybe he's referring to the portion of those that had Judaism as their national religion?

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1316064459' post='2800756']
We have killed hundreds of millions of soldiers, Pacificans and others. Maybe he's referring to the portion of those that had Judaism as their national religion?
[/quote]
Of Course. Enjoy your competion with TOP.

Edited by conistonslim

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1316064098' post='2800750']
Mushreich never slaughtered any jews, pacificans and their allies perhaps.

[ooc]Swastika symbolizes the sun in various cultures, Baltic, Finnic, some asian cultures etc.[/ooc]
[/quote]

Very good, it's still retarded though. I mean everyone knows I'm no mister sensitive, but yea just saying, you guys really aren't that funny anymore.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1316064867' post='2800760']
Very good, it's still retarded though. I mean everyone knows I'm no mister sensitive, but yea just saying, you guys really aren't that funny anymore.
[/quote]

No one is trying to be funny white knight of nothing.

Knight of Null!

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1316050681' post='2800663']
4400 received from internal sources, 500 received from external sources. Doesn't include 1050 sent elsewhere. 78% of MK's total, which is 6250 from internal & external. All figures as of update this morning.
[/quote]
You're ignoring the apathy factor.

[/quote]
Wow, it must be devastating to have the longest running joke in CN call you unfunny.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1316053701' post='2800677']
Everyone in Umb makes fun of me for being a stat whore (which I deny vehemently on Wednesdays and Sundays), and then I come in here to see them all being total caulks about our tech when it's not even a thread about us.

Roq-ism, my techlings, we must practice Roq-ism.
[/quote]
And yet you made this post. :)

This is what happens when you people don't give us a thread of our own. We see the word "tech" and we come in swarms.

[/quote]

"I hold it true, whate'er befall; I feel it when I sorrow most."

Anyways, I'm not quite sure why you're of the notion that this announcement was meant to be funny (or that we put any degree of effort into making it so) -- I'm certainly not seeing anything that would indicate such.

[/quote]

[ooc]We're just keeping up with the trend we started with our treaty, as we've used it in plenty of imagery to signify our union over the past ten months.[/ooc]

I can't wait to see the look on the face of the member's of TOP when our tech importation rate jumps 20-25% for this race :D

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1316063418' post='2800743']
Says the guy who memorializes an officer run down by some retarded kid in the line of duty, yet defends a symbol that slaughtered 6m jews.
[/quote]

So you defend 1 great injustice commited against 6 million people by marginalizing another 4+ million people in Canada alone. The politically correct term is developmentally delayed, and if your going to portray the holier than thou attitude, make it consistant and uniform.

just saying.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1316064056' post='2800748']
If that were your intent then you'd have been better served using a swastika without the red and white background. You know, the Nazi flag. ;)

Anywho, who am I to discourage people from being stupid...
[/quote]

You imply my outrage was feigned. This is all due in part to those treacherous Mushreich scum who have infested MK's leadership. Mushqaeda will not stand for this slight! Deceivers and idolators, the lot of them.

The Mushreich and their allies in the Southern Infidelegation (who have been using the Black Sphere as their own personal tech plantation) will suffer Allarchon's wrath. Allarchon is coming, CN, for he is the stallion that will mount the world. Fellow Mushlims, we're off to Jihad!

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1316099188' post='2800876']
You imply my outrage was feigned. This is all due in part to those treacherous Mushreich scum who have infested MK's leadership. Mushqaeda will not stand for this slight! Deceivers and idolators, the lot of them.

The Mushreich and their allies in the Southern Infidelegation (who have been using the Black Sphere as their own personal tech plantation) will suffer Allarchon's wrath. Allarchon is coming, CN, for he is the stallion that will mount the world. Fellow Mushlims, we're off to Jihad!
[/quote]

Try as you might to feign importance, the world knows the true strength of the Mushreich and accordingly trembles in fear.

Return to the hole you crawled out of Mushqaeda scum; your time will come.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1316103673' post='2800904']
Try as you might to feign importance, the world knows the true strength of the Mushreich and accordingly trembles in fear.

Return to the hole you crawled out of Mushqaeda scum; your time will come.
[/quote]

We will no longer stand by and witness the horrible atrocities members of the Mushreich have been attempting to commit against the Blues, Blacks, and Mushlims of the world! Oh yes, we are well aware of the things you plotted to commit against the Blue-ish alliances during the CN Holocaust. CCC was the only real enemy of that war, they were the infidel. Yet you and your cohorts in the Southern Infidelegation sought to push our Black friends in GOONS in front of you as if they were some sort of shield, sacrificing them to save your own hides. Slave drivers and xenophobes, the lot of you. It has not been forgotten. Allarchon's wisdom is boundless and the Faithful shall not forget.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1316063418' post='2800743']
Says the guy who memorializes an officer run down by some retarded kid in the line of duty, yet defends a symbol that slaughtered 6m jews.
[/quote]

I think it's funny you're complaining about a symbol that on that banner is technically the lesser of two evils.

OOC: I actually worked with Constable Garret Styles in the same department. Don't start.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1316066139' post='2800765']
Really?
[/quote]
Yes really, you infidel.

[center][img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/Mushqaeda1.png[/img][/center]

Mushqaeda will teach you all on how to import tech.