Some CRAPpy announcements

Chuck Normis

One of CRAP’s best buddies and protectorates has fallen on hard times and has graciously accepted our invitation to merge into CRAP where they can still be together as a group and remain friends. No, it’s not The Mafia. [i](Sorry)[/i]

As of September 11, 2011, the Free Alliance of Confederated Nations (FALCON) will now be under CRAP’s alliance affiliation. Here’s FALCON’s ratification of this event:
[quote]Whereas, we the membership of the Free Alliance of Confederated Nations:

Do as a stated goal of our alliance, look for worthwhile methods of strengthening ourselves and our comrades;

Do recognize that, being a very small alliance, we have an inherant lack of strength and credibility in the world at large;

Do recognize and appreciate the longterm support provided by the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers;

Do recognize the inherant strength in numbers provided by a larger, stable alliance; and

Wishing to take a logical step in bettering ourselves in the longterm;

Do therefore resolve and declare that:

1. We, the Free Alliance of Confederated Nations, do hereby formally accept the merger offer proposed by the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers;

2. Upon implementation of this resolution, we as a group do formally resign from FALCON in favor of membership in CRAP; and,

3. That this resolution, as well as our application to CRAP shall become effective 11 September 2011.

Members voting in the affirmative:

StylesJl
Victor von Alderies aka Thrawn Alderies
LemmyIsGod

Vote certified by Grand Falcon Champcardon on 8 September 2011[/quote]
As FALCON’s AA was always protected by CRAP, it will remain protected until everyone makes the switch over. We like to protect [i]all[/i] our protectorates for some reason.

As it is customary to do during mergers, we offered FALCON’s leader a position in our government. Because of this, and other changes here is a list of our new government roster (for those who care):
[quote][center][u][b]Triumvirate[/b][/u]
Chuck Normis
constapatedape
Raistandantilus

[u][b]Minister of War/Defense [/b][/u]
Jonathan Webb II

[u][b]Minister of Foreign Affairs [/b][/u]
CommanderX
[i][b]Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b][/i]
Reine

[u][b]Minister of Internal Affairs [/b][/u]
Crazyguy945