An announcement from CA

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1316035617' post='2800542']So as long as he sticks with me as he said he would, and accepts being a grunt, not a leader, I mean, c'mon. What alliance wouldnt kill for a grunt like that?[/quote]

MAD :smug:

Now, I hate to be a party pooper, and take what I write now as just a wild theorem as actual talks like that take place in private, and I'm just an entertained observer :popcorn: . But I'd rather have us avoid the situation from end of Bi-Polar.

30 mil and 1000 tech was the offer put on the table when Methrage hit ZI and was not doing any more damage. If, and I stress [i]if[/i] it still is - it's getting increasingly noble from NG. As was mentioned, a timetable to it can be arranged, and anyone is capable of paying any amount of tech and cash given he stays in game for long enough, so I don't really get all the befuddlement - as if he was expected to pay it back by tax collections alone.