Concord

Hime Themis

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1315456537' post='2796660']
Creole is an alliance I have nothing but respect for, they're willing to flex every now and then, but OBR, like all other neutral alliances, should just join GPA so you're all in one place. That is just my opinion, of course and not that of my alliance.
[/quote]
Considering Hime was declared on by a rogue tonight.. in about 22 hours from now I think you're going to see a 41k tech flex from OBR.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1315457185' post='2796663']
Considering Hime was declared on by a rogue tonight.. in about 22 hours from now I think you're going to see a 41k tech flex from OBR.
[/quote]

I mean foreign affairs wise. OBR is just a boring alliance when it comes to the world outside of their forums.

Edit: Sporadic campaigns for IC honor aside, of course.

Edited by Bluestrike

Glad to see this posted.

[/quote]
I dont know who it is, but my guess is that they just want the nuke blessing from Hime Themis, and not just hear about it second hand.

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1315456537' post='2796660']
Creole is an alliance I have nothing but respect for, they're willing to flex every now and then, but OBR, like all other neutral alliances, should just join GPA so you're all in one place. That is just my opinion, of course and not that of my alliance.
[/quote]
It's worth noting that OBR was actively fighting in wars before Creole was ever founded, e.g. The Karma War. I find it hard to believe that we've made nearly the impact on this game that they have.

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1315457569' post='2796665']
I mean foreign affairs wise. OBR is just a boring alliance when it comes to the world outside of their forums.

Edit: Sporadic campaigns for IC honor aside, of course.
[/quote]
You should read up on their alliance's history. They've been in nearly every single major war.

[/quote]
Darn, it looks like that rogue owes Umbrella donation money/tech. :(

[/quote]

Hime! Post the Logs! I'm really curious to see what 40K tech can do :awesome:

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' timestamp='1315458962' post='2796681']
It's worth noting that OBR was actively fighting in wars before Creole was ever founded, e.g. The Karma War. I find it hard to believe that we've made nearly the impact on this game that they have.
[/quote]

Plenty of alliances have made an impact without being especially of note. OBR is just a really small AA (Nations wise)that can be really preachy. If I had to say why I like Creole more, is that you don't put up the pretense of "Holier than Thou" like OBR has been known to be.

my sincerest apologies to the good folks of the Rosular Kingdom, i fear my fellow government member Bluestrike is still rather young to our world and does not yet fully appreciate the dedication to tradition your people make.

congratulations to the fine folks of Créole for joining with OBR to take a stand on an alliances right to independence. it is a shame when a dedicated group of people are persecuted for there political ideals.

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1315522317' post='2797068']
my sincerest apologies to the good folks of the Rosular Kingdom, i fear my fellow government member Bluestrike is still rather young to our world and does not yet fully appreciate the dedication to tradition your people make.

congratulations to the fine folks of Créole for joining with OBR to take a stand on an alliances right to independence. it is a shame when a dedicated group of people are persecuted for there political ideals.
[/quote]

Good IM317

I like his type of honesty. Not all love us and that is fair. I appreciate your words.:wub:
We do not play the political game much and we can sound preachy. We have strong beliefs but do not hold others to their task just ourselves. We would however do a disservice if we did not occasionally state them clearly with hopes others might find solace in them as well.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis