Just Join the Foxxy Fox

Hello Cyber nations Tournament Edition!!!

There are many of players out there just looking to have a good time. Fight a war, get 'mixed' up/over by a larger alliance, find a place of your own. Foxxy Fox is currently looking for members who will attack anybody who attacks a comrade in range and is willing to do nothing else besides this. There are no alliance requirements for you to join. 'mixed', anybody can even join the forums outside of the alliance. The only sugestion I have for joining Foxxy Fox is that you are on the pink sphere of influence and vote for [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/elect_senators.asp?Nation_ID=1000812"]Nihil Sine Nefas[/url] for team senator.

WARNING: THE PLAYER POSTING THIS INFORMATION MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE CONSUMED ALCOHOL THIS VERY NIGHT. CHOOSE THIS ALLIANCE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

PS: The forums linked to this 'AA' may need some redoing. I found the first forum creator to create the forum for this aa. Declare war on us and we are easy pickings, but all that is is experience for me. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, etc.......................