Principality of Australia

Mogar

Princess Yenna walked out to the podium set up in Brisbane in front of Parlament House, to give her first speech as leader of the nation.(OOC: nation broadcast, you can "watch" if you want but I am making a slightly different speech for the international audience.)

"My people, you have been abandoned so many times in recent years, Government after government has set up only to fail within months, or at most a few years, it's time for that to change. I have been in discussions with business and political leaders from all over our great nation, from Broome to Melbourne, from Darwin to Hobart, and everyone appears to be of the same opinion, Australia needs a government that will stand by its people, and not simply dissolve in a few months abandoning them once again. I will become this leader, and together, with every single one of you, we can achieve this. I look forward to working with anyone interested in making Australia a nation that people are proud to say where they live."

That night, fireworks were set off all over the nation, celebrating the rebirth of Australia.
Southbank_Beach_Fireworks_Night.jpg

:Global Announcement:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to announce the existence of the Principality of Australia, our great island has been left to slowly wither, as governments rise and fail so quickly here in the past decade, I am going to change that, after discussing it with leaders from all over Australia, I have been crowned ruler of this great nation until such a time that we are stable enough to hold elections, where the people will choose their own government, I do not wish to enact a form of government upon anyone that doesn't like it, so I will do my best to work with everyone I can in order to make the elections occur as quickly as possible. I would like to take this moment to welcome the world to join us in Brisbane, and meet the new face of Australia.

Signed,

Signed, Her Majesty Princess Yenna, Victorian Empress, Tasmanian Angel, Queen of Queensland, Duchess of New South Wales, Viceroy of Western Australia, Countess of the Limestone Coast.

Edited by Mogar

Selenarctos extends diplomatic recognition to the Principality of Australia, and confirms that our peacekeeping troops shall be withdrawn as soon as Australian replacements are ready.

[b]To Princess Yenna:[/b]

Our of curiosity, is your line related to the ruling family of the late-Queendom of Australia?

Edited by iKrolm

Legion will wait a few months to see if this new and latest version of Australia stands the test of time. Till then, welcome back Australia.

Along the border between Fort Maria Theresia and Australia the border posts set up to assist Australian civilians are once again stood down. The tents and equipment are dismantled and placed in nearby sheds for easy access.

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1315379686' post='2796217']
[b]To Princess Yenna:[/b]

Our of curiosity, is your line related to the ruling family of the late-Queendom of Australia?
[/quote]
[quote]:CLassified Reply:

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if I have any royal blood in me, there's been rumors but nothing I could prove, I don't know If i could ever take the title of queen, there are some huge shoes to fill if I were to become a queen in Australia.

OOC: Since I can't exactly get into contact with subtle to get permission to claim a connection, consider my RP here to be an ode to his time here, I relate to what my princess just said, I dont know if i could fill the shoes of a second Queendom of Australia.[/quote]

:public:
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome to the world stage, I've been working hard within our nation to get us back on the right track, and with our recent projects to repair the infrastructure, I am happy to announce we're recovering rapidly, I will be the first to admit I am not as experienced as many of the rest of the world's leaders, but I have many ideas and much energy to help my country, and I plan on doing whatever it takes to help my country, hopefully I will be having conversations with many of you soon.