STA September Press Conference

pezstar

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a global war comes along, do you think if an alliance without treaties declares on someone to assist the smaller side, do you think they are a rogue? Also do you agree with the intent of the Moldavi Doctrine that anyone can come to the assistance of someone at war without a treaty and providing that assistance would be a valid CB, as a treaty isn't needed for optional defense?

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1316139924' post='2801250']
This is a press conference, and I have two (VERY IMPORTANT) questions for STA at this time:

1. STA, lay it on the line - cake or pie?
[/quote]

Depends on what sort of pie or cake you are offering.

[quote]
2. Tyga, as a fat cat, what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
[/quote]

Cookies and cream.

[quote name='Methrage']]
When a global war comes along, do you think if an alliance without treaties declares on someone to assist the smaller side, do you think they are a rogue or an alliance doing something good sticking up for the outmatched side? Also do you agree with the intent of the Moldavi Doctrine that anyone can come to the assistance of someone at war without a treaty and providing that assistance would be a valid CB, as a treaty isn't needed for optional defense?
[/quote]

I'll ignore the first part of your post as I've been through this with you a number of times and will not indulge your nonsense again.

As for the Moldavi Doctrine, I do agree that any alliance has the right to defend any alliance they wish regardless of treaties as I believe that optional defence is the standard agreement between all alliances without the need to put it in writing.

That's it, you're off the Christmas card list.

On a serious note, if you could draw a circle around you, NpO, ect. who would fill this de facto bloc? Often a friend of a friend is an ally, but sometimes they are not and you would prefer to exclude them. STA's thoughts?

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1316213826' post='2801811']
On a serious note, if you could draw a circle around you, NpO, ect. who would fill this de facto bloc? Often a friend of a friend is an ally, but sometimes they are not and you would prefer to exclude them. STA's thoughts?
[/quote]

To be honest, I haven't looked at the treaty web in well over a year so have no idea who'd be in that circle or not.