Ladies and Gentlemen, Start your Warchests

sippyjuice

[center][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1222/gda1wavynewcopy.jpg[/img][/center]

GDA recently held elections. After a close battle, we can now announce the results, which should horrify peace-loving individuals.

President: sippyjuice
Minister of Recruitment: Helsinki
Minister of Internal Affairs: TheSyl
Minister of Defense: darkhjustice
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Masterfod
Minister of Economics: candidates are still engaged in a brutal cream-pie fight for the honor

All of Planet Bob is encouraged to be wary, as every Global war since Karma has started during one of my presidential terms. (Please prove the trend wrong!)

Edited by sippyjuice

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1315197294' post='2795100']GDA recently held elections. After a close battle, we can now announce the results, which should horrify peace-loving individuals.

All of Planet Bob is encouraged to be wary, as every Global war since Karma has started during one of my presidential terms. (Please prove the trend wrong!)
[/quote]
Start your watches, people, you've got about a month til the nukes start flying.

Edited by Gopherbashi

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1315197294' post='2795100']
[/quote]

If you could wait until the second half of your term I'd appriciate it (rather busy this month lol)

Congrats to sippy (and all the others in GDA gov) and commiserations to those of us rather enjoying the peace atm :P

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1315229341' post='2795234']
Wait, "[b]Start[/b] your warchests"? :/
[/quote]

You mean you [i]don't[/i] only start building your WC as soon as conflict is inevitable? :o
Personally, I like to keep as little surplus cash as possible so there's not much for anyone to steal.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1315256943' post='2795475']
[b]Translation[/b]: Please care about us getting rogued!
[/quote]
[b]Translation[/b]: I have nothing better to do than to make bad jokes about other people's jokes because I'm obsessed.