Auto-da-fé on the savages

Ayatollah Bromeini

[center][size=14pt][b]The Peoples Mujahideen of the Spanish Inguistion[/b][/size]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/People%27s_Mujahedeen_of_Iran_logo.png[/img]

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/cnte/spanish_inquisition_war.jpg[/img][/center]

Praise be to Allah, we seek His help and ask for his pardon. we take refuge in Allah from our wrongs and bad deeds. Who ever been guided by Allah will not be misled, and who ever has been misled, he will never be guided. I bear witness that there is no God except Allah-no associates with Him- and I bear witness that Muhammad(PBUH) is His slave and messenger.

Praise be to God, the merciful, and the compassionate, and says in His Book: "And mankind is naught but a single nation"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad, who said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust.

In the beginning , I we admit, our motivations for our transgressions against the self-proclaimed “unaligned” were of immense pettiness, but now, this has transcended beyond our original motives. The unaligned peoples have chosen NOT to convert to Islam and accept the words of Allah through his messeger the prophet mohammed (PBUH), so they will now face his wrath through the tips of our swords and the barrels of our guns as we wage holy war upon these kafir scum untill they join us, discovering the warm embrace of Allahs' love.

Praise be to Allah, reporting the saying of the prophet Shu'aib: {I desire nothing but reform so far as I am able, and with non but Allah is the direction of my affair to the right and successful path; on him do I rely and to him do I turn} (Hud; 11:88).
Praise be to Allah, saying: {You are the best of the nations raised up for -the benefit of- men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah} (Aal-Imraan; 3:110). Allah's blessing and salutations on His slave and messenger who said: (The people are close to an all encompassing punishment from Allah if they see the oppressor and fail to restrain him.)

This fatwa is for all my muslam brothers; It is your duty to invade, convert these savages to join The Spanish Inquisition.

Praise be to God, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but God is worshipped, God who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

The Peoples Mujahideen declares war upon all unallied nations in the name of The Spanish Inquisition.

lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh

[b]Grand Inquisitor General:[/b] Unknown Sendder
[b]Grand Inquisitor of nations (FA):[/b] Ahmad Shah Massoud
[b]Grand Inquisitor of Torture (Mow):[/b] Xoindotnler
[b]Inquisitor of Forced Recruitment:[/b] WANA
[b]Grand Vizier of the Caliphate of Cordoba:[/b] Stagger Lee

Jesus wept. People smiled. From that divine tear and from that human smile is derived the grace of present civilization.
May we create many more graces from the tears of savages and use them to show them the way.
God is great!

Edited by deSouza

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1315196771' post='2795094']
This is like the 6th TSI thread for the round.
Good luck in your conquests i guess
[/quote]

We wanted to make more, but allah forbid it.