Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europa-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]An Insignificant Europa Announcement[/b][/center][center][i]Somebody's gotta do it the right way, right?[/i][/center][center][i]
[/i][/center][center][i]
[/i][/center][center]We've been watching the OWF lately, seeing the general direction the world is heading in. Hell, somebody's gotta kick this off, right? Well, we won't be like our allies in FEAR. We won't poke fun at another alliance and try to goad them into hitting us. We'll cut through that crap and get straight to the point.[/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dwS7qfzBHmQ/SYeTbiyhVQI/AAAAAAAAEdo/J7qviitZxD0/s400/gadhafi.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Oh. Damn, that's right, this is an election result thread, not a declaration of war. Damn. So I guess I was elected as Grand Ayatollah of Europa. So there's that. And I guess I have to choose a cabinet now.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Um...I'm gonna go with Minister of Silly Walks as my Minister of Interior, better known as Vanilla Ayatollah. Also, I think I'll keep our current Minister of Defense (Strawberry Ayatollah), a mister Attila the Bun. He's a real rabbit, which sorta shows you how few $%&@s we give.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Oh, and why the hell not? I'd like to take this time to ask you to join me in welcoming mister Kongo "At Fault" Jack, better known as [s]Dweebo[/s] Deebo, back into Europa's government as my Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Mint Ayatollah. Cool. [/center][center]
[/center][center]That's all, urrybody. Come by and visit us in #CNEuropa some time. We're really lonely. [/center]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1315100262' post='2794133']
You got more votes than one of our other candidates. He didn't even vote for himself.
[/quote]

Epic stuff aye brah?

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1315100514' post='2794140']
So this is why you haven't been hanging out lately. Busy taking over things and such. I'm afraid I had to give your seat at the bar to some dude from FEAR.

Also congratulations.
[/quote]

My dearest Pingu, are we going to go to war this winter? I miss you.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1315101442' post='2794152']
You always have had the worst announcements.

You are not funny.

You are not clever.

You are not edgy.

You are not creative.
[/quote]

But then again, we are all of the above.

You are not funny.

You are not clever.

You are not edgy.

You are not creative.
[/quote]

U mad, brah? You know Europa always does announcements like this, don't take out your frustration at your apparent lack of pattern recognition on Chax.

Speaking of Chax, all hail the new overlord of Europa, and that cabinet is nothing short of the work of a master woodworker.

Edited by thedon125

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1315109758' post='2794286']
Speaking of Chax, all hail the new overlord of Europa, and that cabinet is nothing short of the work of a master woodworker.
[/quote]

Between my mastery in the area of wood and Deebo's skill in interior design, it was bound to happen.

Looks like an awesome government, congratulations, Chax :awesome:

You are not funny.

You are not clever.

You are not edgy.

You are not creative.
[/quote]

Did you seriously think this would be a DoW? Really? :lol1:

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1315110501' post='2794301']
I hate you.
[/quote]

Hi Deebo :awesome:

o/ Europa!
Also, can you loan me $20? I'm good for it! :awesome:

You are not funny.

You are not clever.

You are not edgy.

You are not creative.
[/quote]
[url="http://i.imgur.com/A2tJE.gif"]Get a dome.[/url]