FEAR pay attention, this is how you do it

Kzoppistan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1315218642' post='2795214']
Tromp is being such a good sport about the whole pounding Kzoppi into the ground thing, I'm almost tempted to hit him for funsies. RV could also be a pretty fun opponent.
[/quote]

You're welcome to join the party and hit me, I'm sure Kzopp would appreciate the backup. And I'm not really under anyone's protection at the moment, so you could treat it like some nuclear tech raid.

Edited by MrMuz

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1315218642' post='2795214']
Tromp is being such a good sport about the whole pounding Kzoppi into the ground thing, I'm almost tempted to hit him for funsies. RV could also be a pretty fun opponent.
[/quote]

Nuking you would be fun. So so fun. :)

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1315244885' post='2795356']
Nuking you would be fun. So so fun. :)
[/quote]

You know, I find you just as annoying as you find me, probably more. There is nothing I would like better than to nuke you into kingdom come. So when I eventually depart this world (which shouldn't be too far away), don't worry, both you and TIO will get your chance.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1315288327' post='2795732']
You know, I find you just as annoying as you find me, probably more. There is nothing I would like better than to nuke you into kingdom come. So when I eventually depart this world (which shouldn't be too far away), don't worry, both you and TIO will get your chance.
[/quote]
You can go ahead and nuke kevin right now, no interference.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1315288327' post='2795732']
[/quote]

Less talking about becoming a rogue and more shooting, as chest pounding talk is cheap...