FEAR pay attention, this is how you do it

Kzoppistan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315080046' post='2793860']
And yet, despite all that "oh, we don't like Xiph, he's a big meanie" nobody does anything. [/quote]

This still doesn't answer my question about why didn't you do it when it wasn't safe. Are you just admitting your cowardice by acquiescence?

[quote]What have you ever done snowman, besides disgrace your AA?
[/quote]

If you don't think I've done anything interesting lately then you haven't watched the OWF.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Though I've got to admit I'm just a little dissapointed in GOD. When I attacked Xiphosis, I had three nations on me in a few minutes flat. Though I suppose I was a bit smaller and my attacks were closer to update. But still! :o

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315079652' post='2793856']
What's funny about this is you wait until there are a lot of people speaking out against GOD/Xiph to go rogue on him. That takes absolutely no "steely nerves" at all. It only shows you have no balls, because you waited until it was safe to do something about it. How about you go rogue on someone with some actual power or respect?
[/quote]

WTH? One nation attacking an alliance is ballsy, as you are going into a losing proposition. This argument is as dumb as they come. The only balls I've seen come from you is the nonsensical rocky mountain oysters shooting from your mouth.

How the hell is going rogue with no backing safe? Oo

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1315079896' post='2793858']
FEAR, just wait til someone attacks GOD. Then bandwagon, and pretend you're a hero.
[/quote]
Who attacked? The first attack I saw was him, the only other attack came after. But ok...if it makes you feel better, run off more nonsense.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315080758' post='2793876']
This still doesn't answer my question about why didn't you do it when it wasn't safe. [/quote]

It isn't safe right now, you fool. You think fighting to break the back of those wretched scumbags is easy? We've got fight for days and days and days.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315080758' post='2793876']
If you don't think I've done anything interesting lately then you haven't watched the OWF.
[/quote]

Psh, I haven't seen you do anything but puff your chest out. Declare on GOD, declare on our AA, or gtfo. !@#$@#$ pansy.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315080843' post='2793879']
WTH? One nation attacking an alliance is ballsy, as you are going into a losing proposition. This argument is as dumb as they come. The only balls I've seen come from you is the nonsensical BS shooting from your mouth.

How the hell is going rogue with no backing safe? Oo
[/quote]

I love watching everyone fall over themselves to insult me, but I'm just wondering why he waited until he had people cheering him on to act. If you really want to claim you have balls and "steely nerves" then stand up for what you believe when it's not popular.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1315080768' post='2793877']
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Though I've got to admit I'm just a little dissapointed in GOD. When I attacked Xiphosis, I had three nations on me in a few minutes flat. Though I suppose I was a bit smaller and my attacks were closer to update. But still! :o
[/quote]

I tip my hat to the originator.

I haven't had any counters, except by a foolish third party (lols at hogging GODS slots) but I expect a fierce counter any year now.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315080843' post='2793879']
Who attacked? The first attack I saw was him, the only other attack came after. But ok...if it makes you feel better, run off more nonsense.
[/quote]

In fairness, it was a joke towards FEAR, not to the guys attacking us. Running with the thread title and what not.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315081057' post='2793884']
I love watching everyone fall over themselves to insult me, but I'm just wondering why he waited until he had people cheering him on to act. If you really want to claim you have balls and "steely nerves" then stand up for what you believe when it's not popular.
[/quote]

Omni, you're a smart guy but use your noggin. A warrior picks their moments. I didn't just sit around and say "boy, I hope GOD $%&@s up soon, I want a piece of that". No, they made their own case by their actions and I acted accordingly. The fools deserve to be purged from this planet.

And whoopdie $%&@, you think that somehow common perception is going to soften the fight? No. The fight is the fight.

Go ahead, call me a coward because I'm participating in a vanguard of action, that has the high likelihood of zi'ing my nation, against an opponent who wishes my alliance dead. It'll only prove how thin skinned and weak you are.

!@#$@#$ pansy.

Do something.

So you wanted to go rogue, but attacked only one nation while having a single nuke, !@#$%* trades, and not even a SDI/CIA?

The least you could have done is prepare yourself better. Now you just look like a silly loudmouth. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315081057' post='2793884']
[/quote]

I honestly don't think people are "falling" over themselves to insult you, fact is you open yourself up to it so much, you perceive it that way. Nice rebuttal though. Speculation and rocky mountain oysters...must taste good.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1315081217' post='2793888']
In fairness, it was a joke towards FEAR, not to the guys attacking us. Running with the thread title and what not.
[/quote]
Missed it...my bad.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1315081628' post='2793893']
So you wanted to go rogue, but attacked only one nation while having a single nuke, !@#$%* trades, and not even a SDI/CIA?

The least you could have done is prepare yourself better. Now you just look like a silly loudmouth. :P
[/quote]

lol, I fight when the time to fight arrives. Had I gotten an advanced notice, I would have prepared better. :lol1: But Johan beckons and I follow, for better or worse.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315081597' post='2793892']
And whoopdie $%&@, you think that somehow common perception is going to soften the fight? No. The fight is the fight.
[/quote]

Actually it would. If I went off rouging MK do you think anyone would be willing to aid me? or not sanction me? or even give me pats on the back? Hell no. You guys have already had several people cheering you on and saying they support what you're doing.

[quote]I honestly don't think people are "falling" over themselves to insult you, fact is you open yourself up to it so much, you perceive it that way. Nice rebuttal though.[/quote]

Congrats on ignoring my legitimate question and hurling more insults. You're so witty.

[quote]
!@#$@#$ pansy.

Do something.
[/quote]

You're way above my range dawg. Sorry. :(

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315081806' post='2793898']
lol, I fight when the time to fight arrives. Had I gotten an advanced notice, I would have prepared better. :lol1: But Johan beckons and I follow, for better or worse.
[/quote]
Well, your nation is older then mine, over 1000 days, yet you have only 4 wonders of which two are for military use (MP and P). Seems to me you have had more then enough time to prepare...

:P

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1315082158' post='2793903']
Well, your nation is older then mine, over 1000 days, yet you have only 4 wonders of which two are for military use (MP and P). Seems to me you have had more then enough time to prepare...

:P
[/quote]

I was busy spending my money on hookers and blow before the true calling found me. :ehm:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315081936' post='2793901']

Congrats on ignoring my legitimate question and hurling more insults. You're so witty.

[/quote]

Your question is speculative, as you are making an assumption he wouldn't have done this if it weren't popular. Although, he may not have hated the alliance/xiph so much if they were popular because they would not be doing deuchebaggery. Regardless, it is irrelevant to the original argument which is you stating it takes no balls IC to go rogue on them, due to them being unpopular. My remark was it is ballsy, and you saying all you have is pure BS, as seems to be a trend. Popularity of an alliance has nothing to do with the courage it takes to throw your nation into a !@#$ storm.

You need me to explain anything else?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315082314' post='2793905']
I was busy spending my money on hookers and blow before the true calling found me. :ehm:
[/quote]
I hope you still have some of those hookers around.

My men need some fun too. :ehm:

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315082473' post='2793907']
Your question is speculative, as you are making an assumption he wouldn't have done this if it weren't popular. Although, he may not have hated the alliance/xiph so much if they were popular because they would not be doing deuchebaggery. Regardless, it is irrelevant to the original argument which is you stating it takes no balls IC to go rogue on them, due to them being unpopular. My remark was it is ballsy, and you saying all you have is pure BS, as seems to be a trend. Popularity of an alliance has nothing to do with the courage it takes to throw your nation into a !@#$ storm.

You need me to explain anything else?
[/quote]

Ah ok, then I'd like to point back to something I have already previously said.

[quote]Actually it would. If I went off rouging MK do you think anyone would be willing to aid me? or not sanction me? or even give me pats on the back? Hell no. You guys have already had several people cheering you on and saying they support what you're doing. [/quote]

So honestly, you're just straight up wrong if you believe it doesn't matter whether you have support or not.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1315082818' post='2793913']
I hope you still have some of those hookers around.

My men need some fun too. :ehm:
[/quote]

Tromp, you !@#$%^&, I hate your airforce. Just wait till tomorrow. No hookers for you! You have access nearby you middle European, you! I have to get mine specialty ordered. Oh you'll pay. You'll pay.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315083111' post='2793915']
Ah ok, then I'd like to point back to something I have already previously said.

So honestly, you're just straight up wrong if you believe it doesn't matter whether you have support or not.
[/quote]

You're right, those pats on the back and Vlad hitting a nation completely out of his range has a tremendous influence on his war. *head/desk*

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315083160' post='2793917']
Tromp, you !@#$%^&, I hate your airforce. Just wait till tomorrow. No hookers for you! You have access nearby you middle European, you! I have to get mine specialty ordered. Oh you'll pay. You'll pay.
[/quote]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGiQsM2xmEg]What[/url] is the country you're from then?

:lol1: