I need help balencing my budget

[size="5"]I need help balancing my budget i don;t understand why my budget is not balance.

What do i need to do to balance my budget i don;t have innuf money to pay my bills. My tax rate is about 23% and it is too high.[/size]

[img]http://209.85.12.237/30163/124/0/p1102678/Collect_Taxes.jpg[/img]

[img]http://209.85.12.237/30163/124/0/p1102679/Pay_Bills.jpg[/img]

[img]http://209.85.12.237/30163/124/0/p1102680/Tax_Rate.jpg[/img]

1. Exit Peace Mode. Peace Mode wrecks your economy.
2. Set your tax rate to 28%. Regardless of what your "Nation Information" says, it will get you the most income.
3. Change your nuclear preference (under "My Government Position" to "Our government will not sign the treaty because our nation believes in the use of nuclear technology to build power plants, however we do not promote the use of nuclear technology for weapons of mass destruction" (because you have Uranium).
4. Sell off 15.24 infrastructure. This will reduce your bills more than it will reduce your income.
5. Sell off your tanks.
6. Buy a Harbor, five Stadiums, and two Banks.
7. Get a Coal/Wine and Iron/Furs trade (or a Coal/Furs and Iron/Wine trade). (This is based on your current resources.)

Your tax rate is too low. There is absolutely no point in going lower than 28%.

Second, your trades look to be pretty random with minimal thought behind them. (Points for not overlapping resources, though.)

Moving on, peace mode *really* hurts your income. If you're not ghosting your current alliance/if your current alliance has a protector, don't bother staying in peace mode.

Likewise, why don't you have any improvements? Lacking them *really* hurts you nation's income.

Edited by Sakura

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1314925153' post='2792654']
1. Exit Peace Mode. Peace Mode wrecks your economy.
2. Set your tax rate to 28%. Regardless of what your "Nation Information" says, it will get you the most income.
3. Change your nuclear preference (under "My Government Position" to "Our government will not sign the treaty because our nation believes in the use of nuclear technology to build power plants, however we do not promote the use of nuclear technology for weapons of mass destruction" (because you have Uranium).
4. Sell off 15.24 infrastructure. This will reduce your bills more than it will reduce your income.
5. Sell off your tanks.
6. Buy a Harbor, five Stadiums, and two Banks.
7. Get a Coal/Wine and Iron/Furs trade (or a Coal/Furs and Iron/Wine trade). (This is based on your current resources.)
[/quote]

5. Sell off your tanks.

HOW DO I SELL MY INFRASTUCTURE WHERE DO I GO TO SELL IT

[quote name='Bosnia i Hercegovina' timestamp='1314926386' post='2792665']4. Sell off 15.24 infrastructure. This will reduce your bills more than it will reduce your income.
5. Sell off your tanks.

HOW DO I SELL MY INFRASTUCTURE WHERE DO I GO TO SELL IT[/quote]

4. You go the same place you go to purchase infrastructure. Except, you enter a negative number (increments of 10, and 5.24).
5. Purchase Military >> Tanks >> enter -100 into "Tank Transaction".

[quote name='AphexTwin' timestamp='1315047944' post='2793607']Not to mention your government is in Anarchy. :lol1: Maybe you should join a bigger alliance... [/quote]

He's in Peace Mode, and has been since June. I don't know why he changed his government to Anarchy, but being raided is not the reason.