Official Ronin Announcement

AirMe

[quote name='LAAT501legion' timestamp='1314998194' post='2793134']
We announce that we are protecting somebody and we get 5 pages of drama? :o Calm down guys.
[/quote]

Not even that. We announced that we would CONTINUE to protect an alliance that we were, in fact, already protecting. We changed literally nothing. Meanwhile the Deinos election thread only has 2 pages :smug:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1315019695' post='2793411']
Not even that. We announced that we would CONTINUE to protect an alliance that we were, in fact, already protecting. We changed literally nothing. Meanwhile the Deinos election thread only has 2 pages :smug:
[/quote]

You try electing Gloin and getting people to stop laughing long enough to post.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1315031044' post='2793527']
I am very suprised you even know what a shower is, I can still smell you from 2 - 2.5 years ago.
Btw, hi.
[/quote]

Haha I see you writing this exact post in other topics. Think of something else. It gets old once you use it. Twice is just eh...

So I don't have to make another announcement and since it's linked to this business, I would like to take this opportunity to post the most recent contacts in Ronin government. You can get in touch with most of them on IRC on our public channel #ronin and you can send them PM on this forum or our own or message in game. Here goes:

Triumvirate:

AirMe(Emperor)
HisK(Shogun)
Elorian(Kampaku)

Government officials:

Daimyo of Defense: jjallen
Daimyo of Economics: Sir Pwnage
Daimyo of Internal Affairs: LAAT501Legion
Daimyo of Foreign Affairs: JackSkellington/Nitemare on IRC.

That is all. Thank you.

Elorian

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1315225561' post='2795226']
So I don't have to make another announcement and since it's linked to this business, I would like to take this opportunity to post the most recent contacts in Ronin government. You can get in touch with most of them on IRC on our public channel #ronin and you can send them PM on this forum or our own or message in game. Here goes:

Triumvirate:

AirMe(Emperor)
HisK(Shogun)
Elorian(Kampaku)

Government officials:

Daimyo of Defense: jjallen
Daimyo of Economics: Sir Pwnage
Daimyo of Internal Affairs: LAAT501Legion
Daimyo of Foreign Affairs: JackSkellington/Nitemare on IRC.

That is all. Thank you.

Elorian
[/quote]

Just to be super duper extra clear: Hi, I'm the Daimyo of Economics, and I can't help you with your war related nonsense. Well, I can pass messages along, but that's really it. Query jjallen, or send him a PM. He's on for like ten minutes a week. You have to be quick.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1315260861' post='2795506']
Just to be super duper extra clear: Hi, I'm the Daimyo of Economics, and I can't help you with your war related nonsense. Well, I can pass messages along, but that's really it. Query jjallen, or send him a PM. He's on for like ten minutes a week. You have to be quick.
[/quote]

Or you could message/talk to AirMe, HisK or myself instead! HisK is especially excellent with war-talk.