Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Janquel' timestamp='1314778511' post='2791538']
Pfff.

You just want more time to practice your L4D2 so you can keep your edge :P

/see ya on Steam, man
[/quote]

This may or may not be true.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314801093' post='2791605']
It is my hope that in the 5 years that you were here that you learned something from the experience, whether it was about the behaviors of others or yourself. Some (many) come here and learn nothing. That is their loss, for there is much to be learned.

Over the years you and I came to agree on much. I will however disagree with you on the point that there is nothing to stick around for after all this time. Even if this world is on the latter third of the novel, there is still plenty of action to be had and the possibility that this is not the end, but merely the first volume.

Come back and visit with us in a few months. If you like what you see, roll up a new nation and join me at Valhalla. You will be welcomed.
[/quote]

It's not that I think there won't be any more wars or drama or anything like that. There always has been, and there always will be, until admin pulls the plug. It's just that said drama doesn't really interest me anymore.