The International ...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Salka Palmir' timestamp='1314797051' post='2791579']
Nothing's too much trouble for our commie brothers and sisters.

... and because the jpg artifacts are bothering at least one ODNer here's the war flag again as a png.

[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/dr_mckinney/int-resized.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
Do you happen to have the peacetime flag in PNG as well?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1314815571' post='2791702']
Do you happen to have the peacetime flag in PNG as well?
[/quote]
Of course. I didn't post that just because the jpg held up better than it did on the war flag.

[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/dr_mckinney/personal/stuff/int-resized-std.png[/IMG]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1314709322' post='2790970']
So my submissions lost :/

But the chosen ones are very good designs so no complain from me.
[/quote]

Sorry D34th. While dialectical materialism doesn't lead to useful science or happier lives, it [i]is[/i] a boon for flag designers.

I think this alliance is full of nazis who think white people are better than black people.

It is my personal opinion that black people are in fact superior in relation both to white people, red people, and slanted eyed yellow people.

I hereby declare war on the racist collectivists in the Internationale. It is time for a revolution friends. Join my country in an axis against these foreign invaders of my space. Do you like your space being invaded? Do you like the feeling of being violated? Neither do I.

Friends, if we do not stop them now, NO ONE will stop them when brave warriors like myself succumb to their perverted debaucheries. Will you stand with me, then? Or kneel in front of the communist fallacies?

Stand tall brothers. My ideology is fecism. I am a proud feceist and I am not afraid to rise before my foes. So let us stand on all foes, my friends. Let us wear jackboots and stand on all foes now. Let us submit to my will. Let my will be triumphant in conquering the red menace.

I hate the environment. I smoke my trees. 99 problems but a birch ain't one. After the reds, we will go after the greens.

Peace out.

[quote name='OJSimpson' timestamp='1314999233' post='2793146']
I think this alliance is full of nazis who think white people are better than black people.

It is my personal opinion that black people are in fact superior in relation both to white people, red people, and slanted eyed yellow people.

I hereby declare war on the racist collectivists in the Internationale. It is time for a revolution friends. Join my country in an axis against these foreign invaders of my space. Do you like your space being invaded? Do you like the feeling of being violated? Neither do I.

Friends, if we do not stop them now, NO ONE will stop them when brave warriors like myself succumb to their perverted debaucheries. Will you stand with me, then? Or kneel in front of the communist fallacies?

Stand tall brothers. My ideology is fecism. I am a proud feceist and I am not afraid to rise before my foes. So let us stand on all foes, my friends. Let us wear jackboots and stand on all foes now. Let us submit to my will. Let my will be triumphant in conquering the red menace.

I hate the environment. I smoke my trees. 99 problems but a birch ain't one. After the reds, we will go after the greens.

Peace out.
[/quote]

what the $%&@

Peace out.
[/quote]

This guy.

Peace out.
[/quote]

This seriously wins the thread.

-Craig

Peace out.
[/quote]

I don't really.. um.. Well you're certainly entitle...eh... What?

Peace out.
[/quote]

This made my day, two days later.