Quick Tetris Announcement

Hereno

Johnathan. I destroyed my nation to defend you. I then went and helped get aid sent to you. And this is the response you give us? I'd like to see an alliance that is prepared to deal with ancient nations with full improvements, full wonders, nukes, and a 300 million warchest at 10k ns. Then you can tell us that they are prepared, and that we weren't.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314666830' post='2790699']
All of us on the NAAC AA were prepared and knew the risks of coming on the AA, we accepted those risks and prepared accordingly.
[/quote]

Quoted for extreme irony.

And since you decided to go there, I suppose arranging a truce between yourselves and Zombie Squad, being hired by said AA to ghost bust for them, and not telling us this isn't stupid. Even trying to argue this "getting nuked for months" crap is stupid. The only person from Zombie Squad you have fought in OVER a month is the one they hired you to hit.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1314667096' post='2790700']
Johnathan. I destroyed my nation to defend you. I then went and helped get aid sent to you. And this is the response you give us? I'd like to see an alliance that is prepared to deal with ancient nations with full improvements, full wonders, nukes, and a 300 million warchest at 10k ns. Then you can tell us that they are prepared, and that we weren't.
[/quote]

I'll excuse from going at you about this. I respect what you did dane0 but USMC basically said last night tetris did everything. Do you guys want me to post all the messages from Zombie Squad telling me about how Tetris has basically peaced out the whole time? There are very few nations that have actually fought.

The nations from tetris that i saw ACTUALLY fight.

Trooper
Dane0

Those two have my respect, but most of the gov of tetris doesn't.

As i said if you aren't prepared then don't do it, and dane0 to you saying about full nukes and that. Talk to chozo about that he faced all 3 at one point, after that i faced all 3, then Hannibal faced all 3. Then we all attacked back, i saw a few rounds of tetris nations attacking them and then all the wars were declared by them. Does this say that tetris really did defend us? Maybe two of you actually did the rest peaced out within 2 days of going to war.

EDIT: Will do AirMe, just don't like the fact that USMC and i talked about this last night and he goes and starts whining again.

EDIT 2: @USMC Ya he's a inactive why do you think they wanted me to hit him? Also no your wrong, i had motor and zed hit me for over a month nice try get your facts right and quit sitting back.

Edited by johnathan buck

"Yeah man, I know you protected us out of kindness and sent your entire lower tier to get thrashed by nuke rogues so that we could stay on an abandoned AA, but you need to grow a pair and keep sending them, even though you're still going to keep fighting those guys. Oh, and our nations are free to seek peace while yours burn, and if you have a problem with that we'll bring our !@#$ onto the OWF."

"I mean, I understand why you dropped protection, but you need to grow a pair. Yeah yeah, I know we haven't sent a single nation to help in the protection at all, nor have we supplied virtually any aid, but I'm very disappointed by your behavior Tetris. After all, we contacted you a total of not at all this month, but we did respond a couple times when you came asking us for help saying that we couldn't give you any. Isn't that enough?"

Quite frankly, both of you need to shut the $%&@ up and sit down. If you have a problem, you can come talk to us instead of airing your dirty laundry on the OWF like a bunch of spoiled children. Our problem is not in fighting rogues and finding solutions to rogue problems, but in dealing with unappreciative idiots.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1314667096' post='2790700']
[/quote]
GOONS are prepared

:wub: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=119998"]Timberland[/url]

I'm not even going to go into why listening to PM's from RFK and Motorfist is beyond retarded. They used every asset to their ability to stir dissension and promote their own propaganda. Our Noobs (who have no wonders, nukes, tech) knew better than to listen to them.

Also: If you stopped and thought about it, you would know why our nations didn't fight back. When you're just going to feed the enemy money and waste more of your own, sending failed ground attacks isn't usually a smart choice.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1314667463' post='2790706']
"Yeah man, I know you protected us out of kindness and sent your entire lower tier to get thrashed by nuke rogues so that we could stay on an abandoned AA, but you need to grow a pair and keep sending them, even though you're still going to keep fighting those guys. Oh, and our nations are free to seek peace while yours burn, and if you have a problem with that we'll bring our !@#$ onto the OWF."

"I mean, I understand why you dropped protection, but you need to grow a pair. Yeah yeah, I know we haven't sent a single nation to help in the protection at all, nor have we supplied virtually any aid, but I'm very disappointed by your behavior Tetris. After all, we contacted you a total of not at all this month, but we did respond a couple times when you came asking us for help saying that we couldn't give you any. Isn't that enough?"

Quite frankly, both of you need to shut the $%&@ up and sit down. If you have a problem, you can come talk to us instead of airing your dirty laundry on the OWF like a bunch of spoiled children. Our problem is not in fighting rogues and finding solutions to rogue problems, but in dealing with unappreciative idiots.
[/quote]

We actually did send the few nations who volunteered to help too help until the drain on resources became too much. We are a top heavy alliance we don't have many in that range who can fight a battle that is as protracted as this one. If you would have asked for financial aid from us you would have received it. Since you did not ask, we assumed you had the infrastructure and allies to deal with the threat.

Deride me all you want, we were there if you asked.

EDIT: Fix your quote tags. BLARRRRGGHHH

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1314667463' post='2790706']

Quite frankly, both of you need to shut the $%&@ up and sit down. If you have a problem, you can come talk to us instead of airing your dirty laundry on the OWF like a bunch of spoiled children.
[/quote]

You do make it sound like i wanted you guys to burn, no you guys told us "You would protect us.". Us on the AA defended the AA, tetris got attacked it turned into the problem with tetris getting attacked. Telling us that we need to go in and attack the guys that attacked you is wrong ask USMC for that or i can show you the message whichever you prefer.

But in the end that truce was because i talked to zed and motor. I asked them to halt attacks on chozo, and hannibel i didn't care if they attacked me or not. They then extended it to not attacking me, so if you look at this i tried to get this resolved for the AA i am on. I had no power to do anything for the tetris AA that is your responsibility.

In the end the situation is done and over with for the AA the protection is canceled that's the end of it. This is just going to go into a massive flame back and forth fest, therefor i'm done posting in the topic.

As they say "There's two sides to every story and the victor in war get's to write that story." There is no victor in this war, the over all go of the rouges was to cause damage and to get under your skin obviously they were successful. The moral of this is, becareful on which land you tread.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314667329' post='2790704']

EDIT: Will do AirMe, just don't like the fact that USMC and i talked about this last night and he goes and starts whining again.

EDIT 2: @USMC Ya he's a inactive why do you think they wanted me to hit him? Also no your wrong, i had motor and zed hit me for over a month nice try get your facts right and quit sitting back.
[/quote]

Whining =/= cancelling on ungrateful children.

You, first off, entirely missed the point, second, sorry for sitting back, sending you $6 mil in the past 11 days, and checking your war screen to see when the last time you fought anyone but dead2me was (Hint: 7/24). So yes, you haven't fought either of them in over a month.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1314668151' post='2790722']
Whining =/= cancelling on ungrateful children.

You, first off, entirely missed the point, second, sorry for sitting back, sending you $6 mil in the past 11 days, and checking your war screen to see when the last time you fought anyone but dead2me was (Hint: 7/24). So yes, you haven't fought either of them in over a month.
[/quote]

And i told you i would send all that aid back last night. Don't pull that one on me, i told you i would send it to one of your nations when two of my aid slots cleared up. So in all reality don't use that crap on me. Ok ya your right just looked back on that, dead2me was part of it at that time he was active. He was till just into the last war cycle so by all means your in the wrong again, though i won't start a flame fest with you.

As for the initial response i got from you, i told you last night i am blunt and honest. I guess you guys can't appreciate honesty, but anyways i'm done posting.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1314667909' post='2790720']
@methrage

He is well within our tech raiding rules. Your aa is unprotected, and under 5 nations. So, yes, yes it is approved.
[/quote]
So you don't mind if I place Tetris within Tech Raiding guidelines for Methuselarity?

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314667844' post='2790718']
You do make it sound like i wanted you guys to burn, no you guys told us "You would protect us.". Us on the AA defended the AA, tetris got attacked it turned into the problem with tetris getting attacked. Telling us that we need to go in and attack the guys that attacked you is wrong ask USMC for that or i can show you the message whichever you prefer.

But in the end that truce was because i talked to zed and motor. I asked them to halt attacks on chozo, and hannibel i didn't care if they attacked me or not. They then extended it to not attacking me, so if you look at this i tried to get this resolved for the AA i am on. I had no power to do anything for the tetris AA that is your responsibility.

In the end the situation is done and over with for the AA the protection is canceled that's the end of it. This is just going to go into a massive flame back and forth fest, therefor i'm done posting in the topic.

As they say "There's two sides to every story and the victor in war get's to write that story." There is no victor in this war, the over all go of the rouges was to cause damage and to get under your skin obviously they were successful. The moral of this is, becareful on which land you tread.
[/quote]

I don't know you. But you sound like a spoilt child. They were protecting you, now they're not, get over it.

At least you still have Ronin.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314668398' post='2790726']
And i told you i would send all that aid back last night. Don't pull that one on me, i told you i would send it to one of your nations when two of my aid slots cleared up. So in all reality don't use that crap on me. Ok ya your right just looked back on that, dead2me was part of it at that time he was active. He was till just into the last war cycle so by all means your in the wrong again, though i won't start a flame fest with you.

As for the initial response i got from you, i told you last night i am blunt and honest. I guess you guys can't appreciate honesty, but anyways i'm done posting.
[/quote]

Missing the point you are, and how on earth are you arguing that you fought Motorfist within the last month, except, omg, I'm sorry, the last 2 days of that war cycle.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314668441' post='2790727']
So you don't mind if I place Tetris within Tech Raiding guidelines for Methuselarity?
[/quote]
I'll tell him to stop. Okay? We don't need any more arguing ITT

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1314668812' post='2790730']
I'll tell him to stop. Okay? We don't need any more arguing ITT
[/quote]
To: Methrage From: dane0 Date: 8/29/2011 11:02:38 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 1 enemy spies.

I also see you spying me, Tetris has made a new enemy. Hopefully I can get this Non Grata nonsense cleared up soon and focus my attention on those more deserving.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1314669017' post='2790735']
Meh. Nothing violent. Just wanted to see how your warchest was. Since you are getting attacked by 6 guys. Props to you.
[/quote]
Combined with being attacked by a Tetris nation, it doesn't seem so non-violent. Also not long ago a spy op like that one was used as reason by Non Grata to declare war on me, as well as my alliance mate with nukes.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1314660212' post='2790658']
Congratulations on your victory Zombie Squad.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1314664347' post='2790678']
I know some of you have poor reading comprehension, but Zombie Squad is not at peace nor has achieved victory. In fact, this cancellation has literally nothing to do with them.

Nice try though.
[/quote]

"Literally" has [u]nothing[/u] to do with us...OK...if you say so.

While we may not be at peace with you, I can assure you we have become victorious in what we set out to achieve.