Quick Tetris Announcement

Hereno

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img][/center]

Notification in private has been given to all of those on the NAAC alliance affiliation that we will be shortly cancelling our protection of the AA. 48 hours from now, this protection will rescind. Until then, the protection is completely active, and any former attackers of the NAAC affiliation will continue to be treated as rogues until an amiable peace agreement can be reached. Please note that after our protection rescinds, Ronin will still be protecting the AA. We wish those who choose to remain on the NAAC alliance affiliation the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Edited by Hereno

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1314651277' post='2790607']
Until then, the protection is completely active, and any former attackers of the NAAC affiliation will continue to be treated as rogues until an amiable peace agreement can be reached.
[/quote]
Could have worded this better. Am I a rogue, then? Is NPO? Is FAN?

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1314659388' post='2790652']
Because we can.
[/quote]

No you couldn't, you couldn't even protect your own nations. NAAC did a much better job at protecting themselves than you did.

Zombie Squad approves this announcement.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1314659388' post='2790652']
Because we can.
[/quote]

No it's not cause you can, it's cause you couldn't fulfill your obligation to protect us. We ate nukes for a month straight from them and your nations continually peaced out, i don't think that's much of a protection do you?

No offense you WEREN'T prepared to protect us.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314666140' post='2790693']
No it's not cause you can, it's cause you couldn't fulfill your obligation to protect us. We ate nukes for a month straight from them and your nations continually peaced out, i don't think that's much of a protection do you?

No offense you WEREN'T prepared to protect us.
[/quote]

This, everybody, is why we are dropping them. After several weeks of our nations eating nukes and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of infra damage, this is the response we get.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1314666382' post='2790694']
This, everybody, is why we are dropping them. After several weeks of our nations eating nukes and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of infra damage, this is the response we get.
[/quote]

I'm blunt and honest deal with it. Also trying to use your protectorates nations after a month of war to go after said rouges is a stupid decision.

Good luck in the future to you.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1314666493' post='2790695']
I'm blunt and honest deal with it. Also trying to use your protectorates nations after a month of war to go after said rouges is a stupid decision.

Good luck in the future to you.
[/quote]

Using one of the extremely few nuclear assets in range is stupid. Right. Ok. I could go into detail on other things that are stupid, but I'll spare the OWF.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1314666574' post='2790696']
While I understand your reasoning behind canceling this, it does not make me happy. You guys need to grow a pair.
[/quote]

Really AirMe? You guys haven't even so much as sent aid to them or anyone fighting. The only person who has done anything from Ronin was Elorian. You're better than this.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1314666719' post='2790698']
Using one of the extremely few nuclear assets in range is stupid. Right. Ok. I could go into detail on other things that are stupid, but I'll spare the OWF.
[/quote]

Using one that's been at war for a month and is protecting his AA mates yes that is stupid, you guys brought in how many other alliances if i recall right?

Lesson for tetris, if you aren't prepared don't do it. All of us on the NAAC AA were prepared and knew the risks of coming on the AA, we accepted those risks and prepared accordingly.