Visitation of countries and stuff..

Captain Enema

I'm introducing a new character by taking him on a world tour. He's the son of my primary character Denard. Keep in mind Denard is a private citizen now.

I'd like to ask people for permission to rp in your nations before I go rolling through half of the planet earth. I'll be rpig the touring of modern day sites and sites that have specific RP value from CNRP.

Feel free to interact with my characters if you'd like as they pass through your nation or nearby. The younger Denard isn't going to be anything like his father, so the exposure to international figures could well do him some good.

If anyone has any specific requests for me paying you a visit give me a holler, I'll drop by at some point.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your characters are invited to visit my nation, As a private citizen and as a tourist Denard will be able to see most of the sights of my nation, and since he has a fair bit of money he will probably be able to visit some of the fancier clubs and restaurants where members of my government spend their free time, so there might be a chance meeting with some of them if you want it.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1314525588' post='2789868']
You can visit the Angevin Monarchy any time, long as you do not try to blow anything up.. B-)
[/quote]

Crecy, it's a must visit.. and Napoleans tomb.. and the battlefield site at Verdun, not sure if any of that is in your territory.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' timestamp='1314523987' post='2789860']
Your characters are invited to visit my nation, As a private citizen and as a tourist Denard will be able to see most of the sights of my nation, and since he has a fair bit of money he will probably be able to visit some of the fancier clubs and restaurants where members of my government spend their free time, so there might be a chance meeting with some of them if you want it.
[/quote]

He's 14 years old! Cruising clubs eh???? First time for everything I guess.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1314528521' post='2789882']
He's 14 years old! Cruising clubs eh???? First time for everything I guess.
[/quote]
There are sports clubs he can visit (you think of the sport and there is probably a club for it), but he may not be allowed in the bar area.

Feel free to RP in my country. If you time it correctly, your character will arrive just as Midwest Republic is entering another economical turmoil from a yet another massive scandal.

Edited by HHAYD

Come to my nation. You can take him cruising down the Marscurian Siberian highway system, large parts of which have no speed limits. Also, when Bob is ready to turn his boy into a man, there are a plethora of prostitutes to choose from in Pyotrgrad. Pyotrgrad, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

UFE Travel Agencies Present the: "Get $%&@ed up, have an undiscovered STD, and wind up wrestling a Panda Tour"

Its five days of awesomeness starting with Vodka shots and Russian Roulette in Vladivostok, then fly down to Shanghai where you will participate in illegal death kick boxing matches run by the Chinese mob, overcome your injuries in one of our many !@#$%* opium dens, then go to Macau to gamble your winnings to get more opium, finally go to Bangkok... to... well we really can't say here.