The Honorable French Company

Captain Enema

ooc: HK blast this thread. It all started with a map error... I don't care whose fault it is.. the entire premise is awful. If the map had not been in error, the events would have never occurred. Quit frankly, I feel like it was an OOC bait to get me into an irresolvable position. Especially with one map image change which was made.. then a claim the troops aren't in "the heart of france" and "inland france" as claimed in the OP. I'm not the god moder.. TBM is magically teleporting his troops into and out of areas convenient for them to be in and trying to substitute austrians. I tried to get him to state tactically in the rp exactly where his troops did and did not go and he refused to do so, if he had we could have gotten a clear and continuous outcome. Apparently I'm not fighting human beings, but magical dancing faeries that can be anywhere on the map. He also cannot even fight me in CN due to being under 1/2 my size.. if I attacked him, he'd be annihilated within the hour with such a small land claim along my border and only a partial deployment of his available forces due to other obligations around the world(not he green area, the original area he claimed.) But he won't RP realistic losses when it's maybe 1/5th to 1/10th his nation's forces of which his national size is less than half mine.. and I'm using my FULL HOME FIGHTING FORCE.. upon him. The entire strength of my military brought to bear. With greater infra, greater troop counts, greater tank counts, greater missile.. I mean.. he is superior nationally in the statistics this RP is based on in 0 areas with his forces on the ground in this area and has a solitary port for a supply line!

The greatest general of all time, and I don't care who you think that is, could not have fought himself out of this one on this terrain. European fields do not a gate of Thermopylae make!

And Claymores are not magic mines! They will not entirely stop a modern army, at the very best, it might slow it down a little, cause moderate damage, disable a few vehicles.. and on an open plain with lots of ways to get around, it's highly unlikely you are going to have the time to even dent the progress of a modern army unless your entire force is mine layers.. and if they are.. then you still get annihilated just for being that stupid to only employ mine layers! If you find yourself under fire and being pressed upon by a tank you're going to find it very difficult to take the time to stop and lay a mine without getting killed.

And after the initial bombardment, he'd be lucky to have maybe 75% of his force left with them all concentrated in a thin line on the border.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: Oh no, I made my mistakes along the way but you started this cascade of 'errors' if that is what they truly were. You just won't admit your own fault in this. You'll do anything to escape the truth and consequences thereof. I'm done here, my piece said.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Get it right buddy, you are the one who charged in head first without even reading Centurius's post, which acknowledged my claim.. you know that post that came long before you posted your attack.. or checking with him... or checking the revised map or checking with me. YOU Are the one who roared in guns blazing without knowing what is going on. Any mistake I made, I corrected earlier. I merely defended myself from your initial attack which from the looks of your post included all of of the Eastern France protectorate starting with your focus on Paris.

So learn to read.

And get off my thread, you are spamming it up with your baaaaaaawing.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

I've been asked to post some thoughts on situation, which is kind of annoying because I just posted that I don't really like doing this but anyway. TBM probably could be a little more precise with his locations and maybe put a little more detail in general, but otherwise most of the terrible posting seems to come from other people.

In conclusion. I wish I could blast people for terrible posting - and with that, I will blast the thread before you do something I really can blast you for... you're getting close.