In the Pit Bull's Backyard

Justinian the Mighty

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1316323747' post='2802866']
[url="http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee361/PresidentDavid/4ed1c7fb.jpg"]My link[/url]

Earlier this morning a couple hundred more National Guardsmen landed on the islands and helped with the handing out of aid. The USI flag was raised at a local command center and the temporary territory of the Scottish Isles was created. The Coast Guard was now patrolling the waters at all times while the Air Force had two F-22s guarding the air space of the new territory.
[/quote]

"We find ourselves concerned by the actions of the United States of the Islands; you were uninvolved in the entirety of the conflict, and even passed a law confirming your neutrality in the conflict, yet now, with England fallen, you seize the opportunity and not only occupy those islands, but establish them as a USI territory. We respectfully request that, as an uninvolved party, at least refrain from asserting its authority over the region until they reach an agreement with Ireland and Germania, and encourage them to relinquish their claims to the lands in question in favor of the new British government."

-King Alaric I

Edited by Rauchen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rauchen' timestamp='1316372051' post='2803087']
"We find ourselves concerned by the actions of the United States of the Islands; you were uninvolved in the entirety of the conflict, and even passed a law confirming your neutrality in the conflict, yet now, with England fallen, you seize the opportunity and not only occupy those islands, but establish them as a USI territory. We respectfully request that, as an uninvolved party, refrain from asserting its authority over the region until they reach an agreement with Ireland and Germania."

-King Alaric I
[/quote]

Your Majesty,

The Scotish Isles are currently under the protection of the USI. They are listed as a temporary territory which simply means that they are a protectorate until they decide if they want to rejoin England, become independent, join the USI, or other various options. In now way have they been annexed but they are u deer protection. These Scots are direct relatives to many of the families in the Western Isles so when England was in termoil we stood advanced to these rural communities. Instead of being politely asked to leave the barrel of a gun was pointed down at us. As hundreds of villagers began rising up to have their voice heard we could not simply leave them in their hour of need. Now a Scotish Isles Council was recently formed which comprises of Scots from the territory. We have asked England time and time again for more time for the Scotish and for our government to make decisions but they are pushing for war. We have not harmed any Englishman who has not posed a threat. We are on the Defensive and as long as the English don't advance forward no blood will be shed because Sir Cornwell and I need to act like people and sit down and talk about these things before a full pledged war starts. I do not wa t war but I will not surrender over the little guys to be pushed around and punished for daring to stand up for what they believe I'm. I thank you for your concern your Majesty and I thank you for paying attention to our little political side of the world. The people of the USI ask for your prayers for the people of the British Isles. Thank you good Sir.

David Anthony O'Reilly
The President of The United States

OOC: And just to let you know partner there is another thread called securing Great Britain that seems to be the currently active thread incase you didn't see it. Thanks!

Edited by PresidentDavid