MAD Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Condolences Non Grata, we too have had to deal with the vermin Methrage a few times in the past as well. Like most vermin, it will put up a valiant, loud show of keeping its ground, but just plug your nose, cover your ears and gas it, and it will vacate its space soon enough, and then you will be free to operate as previously.

Methrage. Go away. Nobody cares. Stop latching yourself onto micros, and then waging war on NG. If you like them so much, then just apply. If not, then get over it, and find a new target, hopefully one nobody cares about.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1314330374' post='2788545']
I thought this was going to be a reformation of that Mad Cow Disease-themed neutral alliance. I'm so old.
[/quote]
MAD was actually my first alliance, which I joined even before the FCC. Although after around a month I ended up joining the FCC. Although I still remember MAD as my first alliance, which might of been part of why I was willing to join MAD once more. The first alliance I joined and the last alliance I joined are both MAD.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314331901' post='2788571']
itt: Netachahsh Tertreamgmramemsnen Ascension disbands due to instability in government.

I remember when you weren't crazy Methrage. What did FCC do to you? Tell us where they touched you and we can help you. Just let us in. Let us in.
[/quote]
I remember before you betrayed TOP and hadn't ruined your reputation yet by spouting every TOP secret you learned as a member, while bad mouthing them constantly over everything they did. I don't think you were crazy back when you were in TOP (or were you?), but I think you're hardly one to judge other people's actions as irrational.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314331993' post='2788573']
MAD was actually my first alliance, which I joined even before the FCC. Although after around a month I ended up joining the FCC. Although I still remember MAD as my first alliance, which might of been part of why I was willing to join MAD once more. The first alliance I joined and the last alliance I joined are both MAD.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/huwoahuh2xc3.gif[/IMG]
I thought you founded FCC!

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314331993' post='2788573']
[/quote]

Your circular sentence made a circle :ph34r:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1314336923' post='2788634']
Your circular sentence made a circle :ph34r:
[/quote]
Although it starts as an abbreviation for Mutually Assured Defense (MAD September 2007) and the last time refers both Mutually Assured Defense (MAD - Not Around Anymore) and Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD August 2011).

Meth really..? -_-
im so glad that people are already aware of your shenanigans so that we as allaince did not have to suffer from your stupidity...
i am prt of the GOV for the new upcoming MAD (mutually assured destruction) and on behalf of MAD i apologize for the inconvience that methrage has caused..
thank you to death b4 dishonor for pointing out this situation to me as well as non grata for seeing through his false intentions...
in no way was this administered by MAD at all..
we've been havin rogue trouble lately..and we want to get our name out there (which this has sumwhat done) but,you know, positively lol
he's all yours NG and his little friend too..
~Zig
MAD Triumvirate~

Note: T.A.C.O.S was my previous allaince b4 i joined and took over MAD i just never got around to changing it on here

Edited by XxZiGGYxX

[quote name='XxZiGGYxX' timestamp='1314340994' post='2788655']
Meth really..? -_-
[/quote]
No point calling yourself Mutually Assured Destruction if you're going to let tech raids happen without a few nukes going off, although I'll do all the work this time. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314341629' post='2788659']
No point calling yourself Mutually Assured Destruction if you're going to let tech raids happen without a few nukes going off, although I'll do all the work this time. :P
[/quote]

Way to brush that !@#$ off your shoulders...we'd be awestruck if you actually accepted the fact that you did something wrong here.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314323456' post='2788490']
A classic 'no u'. Brilliant.

Anyhow, it would appear, depending on how one looks at it, that you're not a member of MAD (a 'ghost'), or that you're a member of MAD that engaged in unauthorized attacks on NG (a 'rogue').

Feel dumb yet? Yeah, you probably should.

(Cue another 'no u' retort.)
[/quote]

You...you got him to stop. Kudos.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314323959' post='2788496']
I think one thing everyone should be able to agree on is Penkala had this coming and deserves a round of nuclear war, so grab some popcorn and enjoy. :v:
[/quote]

I think the one thing we're all agreeing on is that this thread is bad and you should feel bad. Just...just go away.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314343113' post='2788664']
Way to brush that !@#$ off your shoulders...we'd be awestruck if you actually accepted the fact that you did something wrong here.
[/quote]

Keep dreaming. It'll never happen.

Meth, do us all a favor: Join a real alliance, spy on another alliance, and cause a global war. You're trying too hard, and it's really sad. Like, if you were a puppy I'd have you put down out of sympathy more than anything else.

Amazing to think this moron actually used to lead a Citadel alliance.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1314345181' post='2788674']
Is it too much to ask for a juvenile, bored, and attention starved rogue to be over 110k NS once in a while?
[/quote]

I'd like to echo this statement.

The first time Methrage left FCC and went rogue, I supported his endeavor with all my heart. When he went rogue again? Okay, it was funny. The third time? Sure, why not. But we've gotten to the point now where it's just what we expect. There's really no need to post a thread about it each and every time.

Edit: My statement should be taken merely as advice directed towards Methrage. I do not endorse Non Grata or any cry babies in this thread.

Edited by Vasuda