IRON Announcement

MCRABT

The most entertaining part of this was the "lack of communication" fluff excuse given. Since the IRON embassy on our boards has been quiet since July and attempts to drum up communication on the IRON boards were met with general disinterest, it seems abundantly clear communication was never in IRON's intent. Such is the way of things though. Good luck out there, IRON. Sorry the almost daily interaction several in FEAR had with one of your Deputy Secretaries of State didn't qualify for communicating for you ;)

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1314331491' post='2788562']
The most entertaining part of this was the "lack of communication" fluff excuse given. Since the IRON embassy on our boards has been quiet since July and attempts to drum up communication on the IRON boards were met with general disinterest, it seems abundantly clear communication was never in IRON's intent. Such is the way of things though. Good luck out there, IRON. Sorry the almost daily interaction several in FEAR had with one of your Deputy Secretaries of State didn't qualify for communicating for you ;)
[/quote]
Maybe they didn't enjoy [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104567"]this thread[/url] as much as you did.

[/quote]

Let it be as you say, that this lack of communication was entirely IRON's fault. But as you directly confirm that there [i]was[/i] lack of communication - it's hardly a "fluff excuse given", now is it? Frequent contact with one gov official would still be IMO insufficient if it was the alliance leader.
We didn't intend to play the pointing fingers game* - it easy to knock out an eye!

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314302299' post='2788275']
While I won't pretend to understand your relationship a ToA is generally a worthless arrangement.[/quote]
[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1314314629' post='2788378']
I didn't know a ToA still existed.[/quote]

And this ToA was not going to lead to any upgrades anytime soon, so it was cancelled. Just doing our part for (assuring) ToA extincion :)

[size="1"]* especially if we'd be pointing them at ourselves[/size]

[/quote]

There was time when FEAR government advised us not to provide one your dead end alliances protection and it was foolish of us not to follow that advice. It saddens me that they have allowed you a place in government. As you can probably see from our members reaction in this thread FEAR is fairly well liked in IRON. I might add that the Deputy Secretary of State you are in daily contact with has been in the job for a little over a week, in the year prior the relationship between IRON and FEAR has been that of cordiality in the passing. We don't need a ToA to maintain that type of relationship just a degree of decorum which I am sure I can maintain with your alliance despite your individual obnoxiousness.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1314303359' post='2788287']
"I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers."
[/quote]

I nearly spit my coffee out. :lol1:

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1314316643' post='2788404']
Killing me softly

[sub][i](with this song)[/i][/sub]
[/quote]

mythicknight knows good !@#$.

Back on topic: Congrats? Sad to see? Meh.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1314351089' post='2788690']
There was time when FEAR government advised us not to provide one your dead end alliances protection and it was foolish of us not to follow that advice. It saddens me that they have allowed you a place in government. As you can probably see from our members reaction in this thread FEAR is fairly well liked in IRON. I might add that the Deputy Secretary of State you are in daily contact with has been in the job for a little over a week, in the year prior the relationship between IRON and FEAR has been that of cordiality in the passing. We don't need a ToA to maintain that type of relationship just a degree of decorum which I am sure I can maintain with your alliance despite your individual obnoxiousness.
[/quote]

^------ what he said. whats with the animosity? everyone seems to understand why this has happened except you.

[/quote]

Slam dunk. /thread

[/quote]

Sick burn.

Good luck to both parties moving forward.

:wub: IRON

Edited by IYIyTh