Good Morning From A Special Friend

Jtkode

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1314409211' post='2789049']
IIRC, some rogue member of their alliance got butthurt because his 3 million dollar warchest ran out and posted a faux-white peace announcement after the leader pledged to stay in with us. Joe Stupid then rectified the situation with that post. I'm guessing you're being sarcastic by the tone of your post, though.
[/quote]

Not really, ARES wasn't even treatied to RAD at that point and they called on ARES for help. RAD then suddenly left the war, and ARES should have too, but they stayed in to help DT, an ally of a friend. I'd say that's not something we see often.

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1314624310' post='2790481']
Not really, ARES wasn't even treatied to RAD at that point and they called on ARES for help. RAD then suddenly left the war, and ARES should have too, but they stayed in to help DT, an ally of a friend. I'd say that's not something we see often.
[/quote]

Well DT was fighting on your front because we were told you needed help.. So I think you were a bit obligated to stay and fight it out with us..

[quote]Not really, ARES wasn't even treatied to RAD at that point and they called on ARES for help. RAD then suddenly left the war, and ARES should have too, but they stayed in to help DT, an ally of a friend. I'd say that's not something we see often.[/quote]

You know the sad thing is about this, I will tell you right now, if the situation was to arise again, ARES WOULD help DT again, but the thing is, I doubt the feeling is mutual. And the reason for this is, I truly respect DT as an alliance, Supa, Myworld, Titan, you are all old friends of mine, if you were to ask for assistance, then I would come and help to the best of my ability, but I truly think that you would never believe this fact. I've always stated my like for DT to CSN and the world, especially in our QnA for our treaty (ARES meets Athena treaty), and I would be ALL for a minimal treaty with DT to show friendship, the thing is though, I doubt you'd ever think about it, which honestly saddens me, because I'm sure we could be close friends...

But anyway, at this note I'd like to close this QnA session. I think a lot has been accomplished from it, and I've learned a lot about different alliances as well. Thank you all for participating! - Sorry for my absence, hurricane hit hard, had no power.

If you have any more questions, I would be glad to answer them on our forums here:
z7.invisionfree.com/ARESCN

And our channel is #ARES on coldfront, hope to see you all there!

o/ ARES

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314281220' post='2788129']
You say you are here to stay, and your 30 Day Alliance Strength History shows an upward trend, but your alliance is below 1 million total strength and if we're being honest, it has seen better days.

What is your plan to remain/become more relevant to the Planet Bob political scene?
[/quote]No, they wish to become the meat shield for SF.