Good Morning From A Special Friend

Jtkode

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1314293255' post='2788196']
[i]"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing to himself."[/i]
[/quote]

I say 3. My thumb kinda points along with my index finger... :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1314293255' post='2788196']
[i]"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing to himself."[/i]
[/quote]
actually its only 3. depending on how you point, you could be pointing with your pointer and thumb. or you could be pointing one at them, one at the guy next to you, and 3 back at yourself
The More You Know!:D

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1314302854' post='2788281']
I say 3. My thumb kinda points along with my index finger... :P
[/quote]
[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1314303106' post='2788284']
actually its only 3. depending on how you point, you could be pointing with your pointer and thumb. or you could be pointing one at them, one at the guy next to you, and 3 back at yourself
The More You Know!:D
[/quote]

Hate you guys. I was gonna post that. :(

ARES: Sup?

[quote name='caossal' timestamp='1314297250' post='2788223']
Haters gonna hate
[/quote]
Now I hate your alliance too, pursuant to my policy on anyone uttering the phrase "haters gonna hate" as a serious retort.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314299795' post='2788247']
We have actually shown an upward trend for the last four months, gaining 400k NS since our last war, I think that alone is very impressive. Our plan to become more relavent in Bob is to stick by our allies, like we have with Polaris, I have no intention ever on canceling on any ally I currently have, our ties are as strong as ever.
[/quote]
That's not impressive at all. DT ended the war with 6 more members than ARES currently has and had 125k NS less than ARES currently has. We have since grown by 15 members and nearly 1.2 mil NS. [i]That[/i] is very impressive. :smug:
/ePeen contest

Jtkode, dude, you're an old buddy, so I'm not a fan of all of this harsh criticism. But sometimes you need to realize that you're on the wrong track before it's too late.

Edited by MaGneT

[quote]i did notice you mentioned a QnA with GOD after the event to "mend relations" but not TOH/LOUD/TYR [/quote]

Well tbh, we did have a MDoAP with Halsa, and TT disbanded.

[quote]Please, please. I know you can do better than that. Elaborate. Elaborate. My question was far from simple. I insist upon reasons for your answer. [/quote]

The only thing I can elaborate more is an extension of my no, I extend it to: Absolutely oppsite to anything you said. I'm not going to feed a tr***, thats not what I came here to do today.

[quote]ARES: Sup? [/quote]

NM Gibs, nice to see you here :)

[quote]That's not impressive at all. DT ended the war with 6 more members than ARES currently has and had 125k NS less than ARES currently has. We have since grown by 15 members and nearly 1.2 mil NS. That is very impressive. :smug:
/ePeen contest

Jtkode, dude, you're an old buddy, so I'm not a fan of all of this harsh criticism. But sometimes you need to realize that you're on the wrong track before it's too late. [/quote]

Yes, very impressive Magnet, but still you had more NS to begin with, we only had three 100+K NS nations, you had over 10 I believe? Its easier to keep with the larger nations and rebuild then it is for us to with new-er nations, but I still think 400k ns gain is impressive, especially for a 'dead' alliance.

To be honest Magnet, if I believe for a second we are on the wrong track, I will end it, but truly I love our membership, and I love our alliance, its my home, and a place where I can consider myself at home in game, doesn't seem to be the wrong track for me.

[quote]This announcement reminds me of \m/ making an announcement that they still existed a couple of months ago.[/quote]

This announcement is definitely not something saying we still exist, its just trying to show people were not dead, moreso a thriving alliance, maybe not at the speed at some alliances, but were working our way up...again. And I'm quite sure I've made it clear over the last few months that we [i]are[/i] still around.

To be honest, to everyone here, I find it hard to believe how everyone, even old friends of mine, saying stop while your ahead, or quit now, and you're dead. You are saying this to an alliance, with an active government, who is actively trying to make a statement on Cybernations, who have a growing NS, with solid allies, who we genuinely care for, if people are trying to say that this is not an alliance, I do not know what is. And please, if you care enough to read this through, take the time to read this last paragraph again, and apply it to another alliance, and see if you think that alliance is dying too.

I'm not here to make another post, to annoy anyone, I'm here to gain the respect that we deserve, for honestly making sure we survive, and I have to honestly give all the credit to our current gov't, they work their butts off every day to make sure we grow and continue to prepare for any war.

Edited by Jtkode

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1314314074' post='2788376']
Get busy living or get busy dying.
[/quote]
I do believe the point is that they're busy doing the former.

To ARES, if there was one thing in your history you change, what would it be?

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314299795' post='2788247']

I beleive there is some dislike between some alliances, and to name a specific person, JoeStupid himself has said that he wants to disband ARES by attacking us. And I wonder to this day what his reasoning behind this is.

[/quote]

Ragnarok Government
Lord of War - Joe Stupid.... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#00ffff"]
[/color][/font]

[quote]Get busy living or get busy dying. [/quote]

we choose to live ;)

[quote]To ARES, if there was one thing in your history you change, what would it be?[/quote]

I touched on it a little in this thread already actually, the only thing that I would change in ARES history is the fact that we did not come to the aid of TT in Bipolar, we had a really rough patch in our history at that time, we took a lot of damage, and we had a huge shift in gov't, we were asked to come in on the other side, but we just literally were not capable, if I was to go back, I would go back to that point in time and made ourselves more prepared to appease all parties.

[quote]Congrats on still being there and all that goodness. [/quote]

Much thanks :)

And the race continues :) :
[img]http://blog.pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/horse-race.jpg[/img]

[quote]What is your future foreign policy and how do you plan on becoming relevant on Planet Bob?[/quote]

We have been communicating with a lot of alliances and were going to see where that takes us, were not quick on making any treaties because we consider them extremely important, we don't rush into relationships. But right now we are making sure our alliance is as close as possible to our current allies, as well as making new friends, so seems like a perfect plan to me :).

[quote]How many people are in your government? (Ministers and above) [/quote]

Supreme Commander- Jtkode
Vice Regent- Partymaster
Minister of Foreign Affairs- Coassal
Minister of War- Ron Weasley
Minister of Internal Affairs- General Dolan

Edited by Jtkode

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314329012' post='2788537']
"Us. We eat diplomats. Like myself. :P "

I absolutely refuse to be eaten!
[/quote]
It's useless; Xiph's puppeteering will make you fall sooner or later.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314311753' post='2788354']
This announcement is definitely not something saying we still exist, its just trying to show people were not dead, moreso a thriving alliance, maybe not at the speed at some alliances, but were working our way up...again. And I'm quite sure I've made it clear over the last few months that we [i]are[/i] still around.[/quote]

youre wrong

not existing == being dead
existing == alive

therefore posting about how youre not dead, is really just saying you exist. because youre wrong and have a terrible alliance, you should disband

Edited by Mr flubb

[quote]because youre wrong and have a terrible alliance, you should disband [/quote]

Care to explain why were SOOOOOOOOOOO terrible? Or are you going to be like the rest, and bandwagon, when in all actuality you look like a fool.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314333709' post='2788600']
Care to explain why were SOOOOOOOOOOO terrible? Or are you going to be like the rest, and bandwagon, when in all actuality you look like a fool.
[/quote]

youre ignoring my other statement because you know im right

Edited by Mr flubb

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314333709' post='2788600']
[/quote]
He's in Starfleet - that means he knows what he's talking about. Shush, Kode. [/sarcasm]

Edit: Added the tag.

Edited by Gibsonator21