Good Morning From A Special Friend

Jtkode

[center][size="6"]Greetings Friends to an Ascendian QnA[/size]

[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1843/aresflagx.jpg[/img][/center]

I feel that there have been many rumors swirling around the lot that ARES is dead. Well, that couldn't be any farther from the truth. So I'm keeping this short and simple, we want to show Planet Bob that we aren't, as well as showing that we are a peaceful alliance that just wants some love (in more was then one) too!

This is a win win for ARES, because we truly know that we are not dead and we [u]are here to stay[/u], so people out there can come here and clear the air and understand, or they can continue to hate us for no reason. This is your choice, but either way, ARES knows that we gave the chance to everyone to get to know us or make up with us.

And so it begins:

[img]http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/21/2187/YUBAD00Z/art-print/oliver-strewe-start-of-horse-race-sydney-new-south-wales-australia.jpg[/img]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1314279607' post='2788113']
So you're announcing... nothing...?
:huh:
[/quote]

Uh-oh.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104567&st=0]The ball is in your court now, ARES. Choose wisely.[/url]

You say you are here to stay, and your 30 Day Alliance Strength History shows an upward trend, but your alliance is below 1 million total strength and if we're being honest, it has seen better days.

What is your plan to remain/become more relevant to the Planet Bob political scene?

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1314281190' post='2788127']
Uh-oh.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104567&st=0]The ball is in your court now, ARES. Choose wisely.[/url]
[/quote]

^that quote will probably go in my book as one of the greatest OWF quotes of all time

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1314281190' post='2788127']
Uh-oh.

[/quote]
Heh ^_^

That was nothing too, but mockable. I can't even mock this announcement. :(

Edited by Spaarlaamp

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1314292319' post='2788191']
Terrible alliance that should disband already.
[/quote]

[i]"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing to himself."[/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314281220' post='2788129']
What is your plan to remain/become more relevant to the Planet Bob political scene?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I do not believe ARES is concerned about being relevant or successful. It exists only so that small men such as Jtkode can have a platform to shout from. Such an unremarkable, and rather bad, if I might say, alliance cannot hope to last much longer. ARES fate is to one day merge with all of the other Polar colonies into a mega-alliance called TURD, which will prove to be an even worse alliance serving as a platform for an even worse leader. Such is the life cycle of a Stunt Blue Alliance.

Anyway, since this is a QnA session, my question for you Mr. Jtkode.... Do you agree?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

alright since this is a QnA i might as well ask....since Bipolar (first major war I was around for) you disregarded one set of allies for others. ARES were the only member of TT that stood opposite their bloc on numerous occasions and events, even blocking some things from wat i've been told. ARES sided opposite CSN/GOD time and time again, but are now coming back to roost...

my question is this: why are you only now deciding to stick up for these "friends" and those you used to be treatied to now but not before? y would you honor lesser obligations over others?

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1314293255' post='2788196']
[i]"When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing to himself."[/i]
[/quote]

I'll offer you just one of my fingers, then.

To the OP: please let your alliance die. We want more raid targets. :mellow:

[quote]You say you are here to stay, and your 30 Day Alliance Strength History shows an upward trend, but your alliance is below 1 million total strength and if we're being honest, it has seen better days.

What is your plan to remain/become more relevant to the Planet Bob political scene?[/quote]

We have actually shown an upward trend for the last four months, gaining 400k NS since our last war, I think that alone is very impressive. Our plan to become more relavent in Bob is to stick by our allies, like we have with Polaris, I have no intention ever on canceling on any ally I currently have, our ties are as strong as ever.

[quote]So is there we ask you when you plan to disband? [/quote]

Never.

[quote]Who hates you and what are the reasons? [/quote]

I beleive there is some dislike between some alliances, and to name a specific person, JoeStupid himself has said that he wants to disband ARES by attacking us. And I wonder to this day what his reasoning behind this is.

[quote]Congratulations on not being dead! So... now what? [/quote]

Were planning on getting back to our 1 mil NS, and just keep going, hopefully geting more respect in bob along the way! :)

[quote]I do not believe ARES is concerned about being relevant or successful. It exists only so that small men such as Jtkode can have a platform to shout from. Such an unremarkable, and rather bad, if I might say, alliance cannot hope to last much longer. ARES fate is to one day merge with all of the other Polar colonies into a mega-alliance called TURD, which will prove to be an even worse alliance serving as a platform for an even worse leader. Such is the life cycle of a Stunt Blue Alliance.

Anyway, since this is a QnA session, my question for you Mr. Jtkode.... Do you agree? [/quote]

Since it was a very simple question, i'll give you a simple answer, no.

[quote]alright since this is a QnA i might as well ask....since Bipolar (first major war I was around for) you disregarded one set of allies for others. ARES were the only member of TT that stood opposite their bloc on numerous occasions and events, even blocking some things from wat i've been told. ARES sided opposite CSN/GOD time and time again, but are now coming back to roost...

my question is this: why are you only now deciding to stick up for these "friends" and those you used to be treatied to now but not before? y would you honor lesser obligations over others? [/quote]

First off I'd like to say that we didn't disregard our allies. At this time, there was no gov't of ARES, we were dead, Barix9 left, and I left gov't for personal reasons, we had no one in gov't, and no one to answer the calls to TT. I agree, this was something that we can not take back, and if we were to change one thing from our past, it would be that specific event, because all I stand for is mutual protection between allies. But I would like you to know, that I signed, and had an extensive QnA with GOD to try and mend the situation, and try to have them understand what happened in our alliance when we did not come to the aid of TT. I have known Xiph for a long time and we came to a consensus that we should remain allies. And last war we were only allied to GOD, and GOD did not ask us for assistance, so there was no harm done. But in the case that one, two or all our allies asked for our assistance, wheather financially or militarily, we would come, hands down.

We honor all obligations, and make sure of it.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314299795' post='2788247']
Were planning on getting back to our 1 mil NS, and just keep going, hopefully geting more respect in bob along the way! :)[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]I find this to be entirely unlikely. ARES will never be an alliance worthy of any kind of respect.[/color]

[quote]Since it was a very simple question, i'll give you a simple answer, no.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Please, please. I know you can do better than that. Elaborate. Elaborate. My question was far from simple. I insist upon reasons for your answer.[/color]