Brown Team Trade Circle

Duke Albert

Hey, CN! Looking to get a trade circle going, and haven't had a lot of traction so far, so I thought I'd take it to the more distant reaches of Planet Bob and see what bites I get. This is what I've slapped together:

Cattle - Prussia Nova
Wheat - Prussia Nova
Oil
Lead - Lord Magnum
Gold
Lumber
Iron
Marble
Aluminum
Rubber - Lord Magnum
Coal

Benefit resources include:

Microchips, asphalt, construction, scholars, steel, automobiles, and radiation cleanup.

The endgame I had in mind with this circle is that its something that could grow with you, but focus primarily on the tech seller and infra building phases. It has land and environmental benefits as well, and even leaves the option for having uranium, which would juice some of the aforementioned benefits as well as attract those nations who need to keep their nuke arsenals bright and shiny.

So, if you think this is a circle that might work for you, you know what to do! I'll edit the list to fill slots as they come in.

Edit: I realize that brown is an unlikely color to find a full circle on, so if you're not brown but the benefits of this trade circle appeal to you, let me know anyway. We can try to work something out.

Edited by Duke Albert

• 1 month later...