The Return of the Lu Empire

lutai

Years earlier during the occupation of the Lu Empire, news crews came across the shattered remains of the Lu Capital building of Luo Yang during the War.

(News Reporter Mu Yen): This is LEN reporter Mu Yen, we are here right now at what seems to be the shattered Capital building of our once great Empire of Lu. It seems, an explosion has destroyed the Capital Building and it is also said that Emperor Lu Tai of Lu has been killed within the explosion along with a few Eunuchs. Oh this is very grave, news..... whats that the prime minister has taken the princes and princess of the Imperial Family to South Lu. Oh thank the heavens, that the Imperial children are alright. Maybe one of them will succeeded there father and bring Lu to its once former glory.

End of transmission, the Empire of Lu fell to invading forces. And lost all China, during this time the Dragon Empire gave the Imperial children refuge. Within it's land, by the dieing wish of the Prime Minister there escape were to be kept a secret. Soon after the DE fell, because of faulty voting systems and other possible causes. Lu Zhou moved into North Asia, and resided in a small land given to them by the Haruhi which ruled Japan for couple of years and during these years Lu changed into the Michuraza Empire. And for a time Michuraza saw great peace under the rule of Emperor Kachiyuri Michuraza, but then Michuraza started to get involved with other worldly affairs giving it's opinion on certain events that gave them a bad name and allot of enemies. Some nations stood in and protected Michuraza, which gave its life in the world little more time. But again Michuraza pushed their luck, to a point where they were eventually nuked by a terrorist group. That have also hit other countries besides Michuraza, Kachiyuri Michuraza blamed the nukes on a nation they never had great ties with. Which forced their protectors to let them go. And eventually had the monarch to step down, due to foreign demands and riots within the small nation to change government to an constitutional monarch. Putting the prime minister Date to rule the country, but it soon changed to The Empire of New Kyoto and implemented the Shogun and social hierarchy within the small land.

But the government or the nation lasted as expected of the Shogun Date, when Kachiyuri Michuraza replayed history and planted c4's all around New Kyoto and after getting away from Date and his men. He blew up the city and the capital at the same time, causing anarchy and chaos through the small territorial land. No one knew what happened to the Emperor, he just disappeared.

More years passed as, Kachiyuri was at the age of thirty-five. He went to the America's, and influenced the Emperor of the Black Phoenix Empire. To the Black Phoenix Cult, which corrupted the Emperor and its officials in the ways of the cult which soon the nation died off into the panels of history due to poor rulership. Kachiyuri again disappeared never to be seen again.

Until now, there was sighting's that a man who bared the resemblance to Prince Lu Zhou at the Inner Mongolian province of New Barag. He was scene wearing, somewhat of an old Lu Imperial robe worn by the princes and princess of Lu during its rule. This man who dresses him as a some kind of prince has been seen in some villages in New Barag, and even some towns giving speech's. Most of the surprising speech's he gave was, "it is time citizens of New Barag. It is time to be under the Lu Empires banner once more, do not deny the years of tradition that was honored by your ancestors!" As some people were some what amused to what he had to say, some were insulted and called him a impersonator of the prince. Until the next day when he revealed himself to be Prince Lu Zhou of the Lu Empire, by showing the Imperial Seal of the Lu Family to the non-believers. And as moths to a flame they moved to him, and followed under his rule. Soon after he was able to convince the whole province of New Barag, to serve the Lu Empire once more. To be able to recognize his country again. he need the UFE's permission to become a nation again. So he sent a letter, asking if Prince Lu Zhou could discuss with the leader of UFE if Lu could be given rights to rule again.

[quote]Dear Leader of UFE,

I am Prince Lu Zhou of the former Lu Empire, I would like to ask you if you would give me permission to give Lu Empire rule again. Within the province of New Barag, I know of my countries past events and I wish to correct them. If you want to settle terms of which my rule will be allowed, please reply back to the letter and I will make my way there immediately.

Sincerely,

Prince Lu Zhou [/quote]

Edited by lutai

[quote][b]Dispatch from the Office of the August Imperator, United Federation of the East:[/b]

The United Federation of the East is willing to accept this under the following conditions:

[b]1.[/b] The Yuan Dynasty and the Yuan-Hapsburg line are recognized as the sole bearers of the mandate of Heaven.
[b]2.[/b] The Lu recognize the One China Policy, and the United Federation of the East is that nation.
[b]3.[/b] The Lu recognize that their right to expand beyond these territories is by no means guarenteed.
[b]4.[/b] The Lu agree not to develop weapons of mass destruction.
[b]5.[/b] The Lu agree not to allow themselves to come under the influence of any state other than the UFE, and to not allow ultra nationalist groups designated as terrorists or fascists by the United Federation of the East to take root in their nation.
[b]6.[/b] The Lu agree to become a suzreignty of the United Federation of the East. While no tribute will be required, the United Federation of the East shall have a Imperial Steward to supervise the Lu, and maintain veto power over decision (though it should be rarely exercised. The Imperial Steward may also compel the Lu to go to war for the Federation.
[b]7.[/b] The Lu shall grant the United Federation of the East military access.[/quote]

Edited by Triyun

The Lu Imperial prince agrees to the UFE'S terms and will obey the rules for years to come.

Days later, a broadcast was made to show that the Lu Empire has returned to the world. As always the Lu Empire, decided to make a scene of the crowning of Emperor Lu Zhou in the new Capital of New Barag. This signified there right to rule again, but Zhou knew that his actions shall be monitored by the UFE. But Emperor Zhou fears what the steward may do to this country during times of crisis of the UFE. So finally after many, years of extinction the Lu Empire has returned to the world stage. Will they fall like last time, or will they actually stay in this new chaotic world. Where the nations of old have almost died out.

[img]http://flagspot.net/images/c/cn_amm.gif[/img]
The Lu have returned

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1314220860' post='2787784']
The United Federation of the East appoints Deputy Imperator of the North Yuan Li as the Imperial Steward of the Lu Empire.
[/quote]

We accept, Imperial Steward Yuan Li of the UFE into our Empire. May the Heavens shine on us in the future.

"Zargathia is extremely pleased to see the Lu Empire return. Though this will undoubtedly be a busy time for you, Queen Amyante would like to hold an informal meeting at a moment of your convenience, to talk about old times. We shall be looking forward to your reply."

[quote name='Amyante' timestamp='1314229382' post='2787840']
"Zargathia is extremely pleased to see the Lu Empire return. Though this will undoubtedly be a busy time for you, Queen Amyante would like to hold an informal meeting at a moment of your convenience, to talk about old times. We shall be looking forward to your reply."
[/quote]

[quote]Dear Queen Amyante of Zargathia,

I would be delighted to come visit Zargagthia, once again as we are old allies during Lu's reign under my father. And I would like to settle some agreements, that would benefit our nations as a whole.

Sincerely,

Lu Zhou Emperor of Lu[/quote]