Tech Scammers

Gentle Persons

In the last couple of weeks we have had two tech scammers, one who was also a multi, grace our AA long enough to catch some unsuspecting nations.
I felt it might be prudent to indicate that any unsolicited offer to tech sell from any nation flying The Order of the Black Rose or any of the Rosular Kingdom AAs are NOT official and are scammers and ghosts. We have a specific internal proceedure that does not include direct solicitation of tech trades. If anyone is approached about such a deal please feel free to contact myself or Lady Kirke as we are both on daily. WE do not allow such a direct solicitation from our members. We shall be happy to confirm the validity of any such offer.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Good Steinfeld

We do not attack someone immediately when they make the mistake of choosing our AA. A warning was sent. However it is difficult to attack someone in PEACE MODE. We had people do deals with nations in peace mode. Sigh.:(

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Nice to give notice to avoid more people getting scammed.

How would OBR like to do a deal where I use a slot to keep sending tech out for 6 aid cycles to nations of your choosing, then after six weeks of sending tech out (300 tech), you guys arrange for 250 tech to be sent to my nation in return? We could possibly do an arrangement like this involving more time/tech if you guys want. So I would be trading 300 tech for 250 tech, but I would do it since I'd be paying almost nothing for the tech as I send it out.

Me sending out 600 tech, then receiving 500 tech after I'm done would be another possibility, increasing the tech sent/received at that ratio.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314055765' post='2786418']

How would OBR like to do a deal where I use a slot to keep sending tech out for 6 aid cycles to nations of your choosing, then after six weeks of sending tech out (300 tech), you guys arrange for 250 tech to be sent to my nation in return? We could possibly do an arrangement like this involving more time/tech if you guys want. So I would be trading 300 tech for 250 tech, but I would do it since I'd be paying almost nothing for the tech as I send it out.

Me sending out 600 tech, then receiving 500 tech after I'm done would be another possibility, increasing the tech sent/received at that ratio.
[/quote]

So, 12 slots for 100 tech? :unsure:

[quote name='DevastationStation' timestamp='1314057374' post='2786433']
So, 12 slots for 100 tech? :unsure:
[/quote]
I would assume the ones they'd have receive the tech and send the tech out would be different nations, so the slots where their high tech nations receive tech wouldn't be wasted on just sending the same tech out again. More effective they could pay a tech dealer money for 100 tech, have the tech dealer send 50 of that tech to me in order to pay back some of the tech. It could be very slot effective for them if they're coordinated.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314055765' post='2786418']

[/quote]

Good Methrage

We do appreciate the unique offer. However as I explained in the original post we run our tech deals through a team. I am sure you would blow their minds with this.:blink::):P
I thank you however for the interesting idea.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1314058439' post='2786440']
Good Methrage

We do appreciate the unique offer. However as I explained in the original post we run our tech deals through a team. I am sure you would blow their minds with this.:blink::):P
I thank you however for the interesting idea.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]
Alright, no problem. Thanks for the response. If you guys change your mind or your team decides they want to do it, just send me a PM. If another alliance wants to take me up on that offer, they can send me a PM as well. I don't plan to build my tech up for probably at least 1-2 months, so it would be nice to have a bunch of tech come flooding in when I do decide to build it up again.

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1314044427' post='2786294']
Good Steinfeld

We do not attack someone immediately when they make the mistake of choosing our AA. A warning was sent. However it is difficult to attack someone in PEACE MODE. We had people do deals with nations in peace mode. Sigh.:(

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]
Oh I hate that. Have fun if/when they come out. :P Also, thanks for the heads up. :)