How to revive CNRP

Personally speaking I'm embroiled with RL things (namely school and work among some community projects i'm organizing) and cannot really afford to take time out of these things in order to bother with RP'ing (or CN for that matter). I know many others are probably to a degree in this position and why the overall RP experience has seemingly begun to drop. The board is infested by players who are stuck in these cycles of inactivity and periods of activity. Granted it is good to seek a proactive action in altering it but I personally believe all of this will end up being wasted action because the problem isn't that people don't want to RP but rather they simply don't have the time too do it at the moment and there is simply no way to change that...activity is cyclical with people generally going through either intense activity or inactivity in which case CNRP suffers...it'll heat up once more around the holidays among other parts of the game.

As for me I'll continue making token postings to remain on the board until a time comes where I've got more leisure space in my schedule.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1314311284' post='2788353']
Personally speaking I'm embroiled with RL things (namely school and work among some community projects i'm organizing) and cannot really afford to take time out of these things in order to bother with RP'ing (or CN for that matter). I know many others are probably to a degree in this position and why the overall RP experience has seemingly begun to drop. The board is infested by players who are stuck in these cycles of inactivity and periods of activity. Granted it is good to seek a proactive action in altering it but I personally believe all of this will end up being wasted action because the problem isn't that people don't want to RP but rather they simply don't have the time too do it at the moment and there is simply no way to change that...activity is cyclical with people generally going through either intense activity or inactivity in which case CNRP suffers...it'll heat up once more around the holidays among other parts of the game.

[b]As for me I'll continue making token postings to remain on the board until a time comes where I've got more leisure space in my schedule.[/b]
[/quote]

Don't let Yawoo see you said that :P

Edited by PresidentDavid