Good game

MrMuz

Probably my last TE round. Hey, nice finish, got that SDC/WRC combo. Finished top 5%, top 50, although with only top 6% casualties. And I finally got to hit TPC and the Warriors this round, so that just leaves me with OP as the only alliance that I've never fought in TE.

[img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii89/smuz86/sdc-wrc.png[/img]

Also, both the SDC and WRC suck in TE. You'd be all like "woot my nukes do 200% damage, then you're all WTF, how am I supposed to afford these cruise missiles" :P

Edited by MrMuz

I hope I helped end things on a high note. Just a few more casualties to end the round. :P

[quote]You'd be all like "woot my nukes do 200% damage, then you're all WTF, how am I supposed to afford these cruise missiles"[/quote]

Truth. :(

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1313653633' post='2783665']
Also, both the SDC and WRC suck in TE. You'd be all like "woot my nukes do 200% damage, then you're all WTF, how am I supposed to afford these cruise missiles" :P
[/quote]

I was more like "wtf, since when does rebuying tanks cost half a million dollars!?" but yeah, I feel your pain.

By the way, I hope everyone else also trashed their WRC [i]before[/i] buying 105 level 9 fighters. That extra 2.5m bahts turned out to be really useful...

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1313665741' post='2783832']
By the way, I hope everyone else also trashed their WRC [i]before[/i] buying 105 level 9 fighters. That extra 2.5m bahts turned out to be really useful...
[/quote]

I forgot we could we could decom wonders :o

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1313673118' post='2783877']
I forgot we could we could decom wonders :o
[/quote]

I finished the round with I think 19 improvements (5 shipyard/5drydock/3naval yard/harbor), and 0 wonders :D