Simcoe
Ruler: black beard
Alliance: Chaos

Halland
Ruler: Infinigen
Alliance: NATO Infiltrate DEFCON Systems

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Halland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 2. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/11/2011 12:43:19 PM

Simcoe

Halland

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Halland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 5. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/8/2011 7:46:47 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Ruler: Kubla Khan
Alliance: Synergy Destroy Technology

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 15 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/7/2011 12:32:05 PM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Alliance: Synergy Destroy Land

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 7 enemy miles of land. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/6/2011 8:28:31 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 10 enemy miles of land. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/1/2011 12:05:22 PM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 10 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/1/2011 7:45:41 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 6 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
7/31/2011 11:21:43 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 6 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
7/31/2011 11:21:08 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Alliance: Synergy Incite Government Propaganda

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
7/26/2011 6:25:36 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Alliance: Synergy Destroy Defending Tanks

Success, Not Caught
Details

My Spy Operations
Serving 1 to 10 of 15 Spy Operations

Page: 1 2

Mission Date Operation By Operation On Mission Type
8/12/2011 7:33:04 AM

Simcoe

Halland

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Halland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 2. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/11/2011 12:43:19 PM

Simcoe

Halland

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Halland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 5. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/8/2011 7:46:47 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 15 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/7/2011 12:32:05 PM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 7 enemy miles of land. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/6/2011 8:28:31 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 10 enemy miles of land. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/1/2011 12:05:22 PM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 10 enemy technology levels. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
8/1/2011 7:45:41 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
7/31/2011 11:21:43 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus

Success, Not Caught
Details
7/31/2011 11:21:08 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Alliance: Synergy Incite Government Propaganda

Success, Not Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Khanilingus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
7/26/2011 6:25:36 AM

Simcoe

Khanilingus
Alliance: Synergy Destroy Defending Tanks

Success, Not Caught
Details

So maybe I am not the person you thought I was........oh and I spelled your name wrong so you have somthing to say.

Edited by Eric F

As proud as I am of the impressive progress you have made in warfare in the past month, (moving from soiling yourself and sanctioning Synergy en masse, all the way to spying away what I assume was 17 miles of prime beachfront land is quite an achievement!) I'm sad to see you squander the precious few brain synapses you are able to produce on a petty grudge.

If you remember during that incident I was your staunchest supporter and a beacon of compassion and understanding

[img]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee502/gmorrelli/Screenshots%20and%20Mobile%20Photos/khanscreenshot.jpg[/img]

I hope you or your nurse didn't take that the wrong way and cause you to nurse a month long "rage chode" and make these spy reports something out of proportion, something I did particularly care about for instance.

P.S. To make sure you don't perceive any insult or condescension in an explanation of what what "brain synapses" means, we will just call it "magic"

what ever dude........It was a fun round. Your cheap entertainment was just that. oh dont look for me next round, I will be changing names and alliances. I dont usually carry over on conflicts and such.

Good luck to you next round.
you entertainer you.