Would you reroll Gems and Sugar?

Moony

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone! Sorry for asking such a silly question, but is has been a while since I've last played and I was curious as to whether you would reroll a nation if you had Gems and Sugar as your resources?

I would really appreciate any help! Thanks for your time!

Keep them.

Follow Excellent advice given in Nation Building Guide.

With Harbour: [Aluminium] [Cattle] [Fish] [Gems] [Iron] [Lumber] [Marble] [Pigs] [Spices] [Sugar] [Water] [Wheat]
Bonus Resources: [Fast Food] [ Beer] [Construction]

No Harbour: [Aluminium] [Cattle] [Fish] [Gems] [Iron] [Lumber] [Marble] [Sugar] [Water] [Wheat]
Bonus Resources: [Construction] [Beer]

Click on Link:- Nation Building Guide: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=843&view=findpost&p=13694 :)

[quote]
With Harbour: [Aluminium] [Cattle] [Fish] [Gems] [Iron] [Lumber] [Marble] [Pigs] [Spices] [Sugar] [Water] [Wheat]
Bonus Resources: [Fast Food] [ Beer] [Construction]
[/quote]
The problem with this is that gems are used as a wild card, and better wild cards are available. That means it's going to be harder for you to set up this circle.

You do, however, fit perfectly into the "alternate" 3BR - fast food, fine gems, and affluent population. The problem with this is that it gives very little infra price reduction, which makes a huge difference over time. You could look into temporarily trading resources to get cheaper infra.

Personally if this were my nation, I would re-roll, but you'll do ok even if you don't, as long as you're willing to put the effort in.

[quote name='htmlmaster' timestamp='1313347846' post='2780697']
The problem with this is that gems are used as a wild card, and better wild cards are available. That means it's going to be harder for you to set up this circle.

You do, however, fit perfectly into the "alternate" 3BR - fast food, fine gems, and affluent population. The problem with this is that it gives very little infra price reduction, which makes a huge difference over time. You could look into temporarily trading resources to get cheaper infra.

Personally if this were my nation, I would re-roll, but you'll do ok even if you don't, as long as you're willing to put the effort in.
[/quote]

If you are willing to put in the effort to make your not-so-good resources to do "ok" I think you are capable of putting in the effort to make your resources far better and have your eventual nation do far better.

So, yes, I'd reroll. I don't like to encourage nations to reroll all that often because some get frustrated and just quit altogether. But if you are willing to stick around, man will it help you in the long run if you reroll better resources.